Reviews for Altered States
JessicaLovezU chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
Wow, Itachi. Dick move, man. Dick move.

And Sasuke's parents: ACCEPT THE RAINBOW. Skittles are amazing.
JessicaLovezU chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
I loved my citrusy gift. :3

I can sympathize with them on the sleep deprivation thing. Losing the ability to speak or remember certain words is definitely one of the symptoms I dislike the most, though.
JessicaLovezU chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finally! And in front of Itachi, too!

...I hope Itachi isn't a cock-blocker.
JessicaLovezU chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
I can't stop this big smile all across my face.

Narutooooo guess whaaaaat. You're falling for him. :D :3

I wonder how the Kiba/Neji situation is going to go. XD ERMAGERD WHAT IF NEJI WALKS IN ON HIM HAVING SEX. Ahahahaha image now burned into head.
JessicaLovezU chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
It took a copious amount of time for me to get past their fight. I was like 'noooooooo.. Calm down Jessica, they are fictional- noooooo. Okay get up and eat something. *Eats and read* noooooo. Okay time to work a little on my story. *Works on it, comes back, gets through it*

...I'm so attached. XD
JessicaLovezU chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
XD I just, wow. XD

I'M THANKFUL TO THAT FOX TOO NARUTO. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

and omg I need to learn how to time drinking beverages better. XD
JessicaLovezU chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
Is my face red? Yes.

Why do I get so embarrassed for other characters?
JessicaLovezU chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
I like the way your story is progressing. Not to fast, and not to slow. (For some reason it's almost always those extremes- WHY.)

Anyway, I'm loving this so far. :3
AzucenaXshadows chapter 27 . 5/8/2014
That was beyond beautiful
I enjoyed myself very much and I'm sad it's done, but happy too.

Thank u so much for sharing this story.

I look forward your other ones :)
LauraWWes chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story. It was the perfect combination of humor, smut and fluff. I really liked the way you portrayed the characters - even if they were slightly OOC. I liked that Sasuke's and Naruto's parents were alive, they almost never are in fan fictions, and it added a lot to the story i think. I almost never write reviews, but i thought you deserved the praise, because i really enjoyed reading this story. You have talent! I hope you keep writing.
ravenromance27 chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
Okay, this review is long overdue since I am doing it after i finished reading this story-but that's because it was frickin' amazing. I love that your stories don't run through the tired spiel of love-hate tired plot people have read time and time again. I love how this story is so fully fleshed out-er and no, not in the lemony context-but rather in the fact that it explores a different avenue for this favored pair to find love. I would've loved a more sasu-centric one...or maybe an epilogue? I kind of want to know how the rest of their lives work out.

Also, please allow me a selfish request, but can you write one where Itachi finds happiness? Of all the characters Kishimoto-sensei created, he is the one I really feel for-to have sacrificed so much. I wish he could've had a chance to be happy and live and discover the joys and pain of being someone without having to live so long in darkness.

Thank you for a phenomenal read. I will continue to read your works.
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Love it,awesome
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
Best smut ever.
No, im actually serious this time.
jj chapter 27 . 11/30/2013
lol nice
KawaaaiiiPanda chapter 27 . 11/28/2013
0_0 ... I have nothing to say to that except this was a good story. The author's note I wasn't expecting.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »