Reviews for Altered States
KawaaaiiiPanda chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Wow, this sort of relates to me. Though I don't know if it's unrequited for sure but then again I have the same fear as Sasuke... It's good so far. I like it even though I just started reading this a minute ago.
tyrant2love chapter 25 . 11/24/2013
wow really amazing job i love this story from beginning to end keep up the great work
ShampooTheEvilNinjaKitty chapter 27 . 10/10/2013
I finally finished! But I wasn't expecting your author's note. It is soo, scientific..
ShampooTheEvilNinjaKitty chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
Jiraya... is a confusing character TT-TT. Does he know something? Does he not know something?
ShampooTheEvilNinjaKitty chapter 22 . 10/10/2013
I finally made it to chapter 22, It has been a long journey. I liked it. It was realistic, which matters. Gladly I am happy you can't see your reviewers face when they read your stories because at all the soft core I am smiling and giggly like an idiot, but at the sex parts, my face is stone, no emotions what so ever even though I am thoroughly enjoying it. I liked it but the only thing I have to say is near the end when he was wondering if he was dreaming, I would have hoped a dream like foreshadowing leading up to the leaking. Like a short thought process that re analysed key parts of their fornication. Near the end he thinks about Sasuke coming in him and then have it lead into the confession of leaking. I was like Leaking? Did he tear his anus? His Naru-chan bleeding? But then coffee finally kicked in and I realized that this is the Lemon meringue pie chapter. You had so many lemons you decided to make a pie
ShampooTheEvilNinjaKitty chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
-random pms from the same person the same night at different times- Yep, I'm either a really bad stalker, or find the need to review every time i find something interesting. Any whose its, Chapter 16. I think I started to nod off to dream land while reading this on because it took me 3 read overs to and I am still at the conclusion that Naruto was sleeping and was having a dream about Sasuke touching him and it ended up with Naruto being fingered while he was sleeping. I am highly confused here and i think re-reading will only confuse me more. Please explain?
ShampooTheEvilNinjaKitty chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Finally reaches the end of chapter 14... swimsuit parts XDDDDD that's what we tell the kids at the pook, not to let anyone touch their swimsuit parts
ShampooTheEvilNinjaKitty chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Okay so, yes I am stalking you, no I won't kidnap you, and yes I know you shouldn't review in the middle of a completed fanfic. However I am on chapter 7 of altered states right before the shuttle bus explanation and my dirty mind made me choke on rice because you said foursome. I just want to congratulate you on making go under asphyxiation of my favorite food. That is something many have tried to accomplish but failed to do so.
PshhAnonymous chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
Do you know how many good unfinished stories I've been reading? Three guesses as to who just became your number one fan and two are for show :D this was an awesome story! I really liked it there was some wording I noticed was a little off, but pretty minor errors so kudos to you! -Dawn
NoeticSky chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
After a thousand nosebleeds and several fangirl-screaming-OTP moments, and forfeiting my sleep time, I finished this gem of a fanfic.

Thank you. A thousand thank-yous for writing this glorious piece.
It was well-written, everything flowed and you had the right amounts of humor, romance (hothothothothot love scenes *.*) and angsty-ness and fluffy-ness and it was just..
SO.
EFFING.
PERFECT.

. I had some very nice dreams when I finally went to sleep hehe ;)
Keep up your great work!
HarleyQuinnFox chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
I know you put this up a while but ive only just read it while tripping through the archives looking for a fix. This is genius! Im so picky about what i read. Longer stories. Au highschool or college because its romanticNot so much lemon im bored but lots of lime to keep me hanging. I love a sasuke top thats sweet and a naruto bottom thats very butch. Not so breakable. This was wonderful and im super sad its coming to an end. But i love that too. This was the natural happy ending and tyhe plot stayed true to course. Im so sad the ride is over. Wonderful work once again. Youre writing is fluid, well thought out, and well edited. The dialogue was lovely and the character definition was just my cup of tea. Ive abandoned the archives momentarily to see what else you have and hope to see more in the future as well.
Foxy-Floof chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
Yay for happy endings! And that 72 hour thing... was cool.
Foxy-Floof chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Woah... Itachi... You nailed him. Figuratively and literally. And the title of the last chapter "Lounge Act"? Classy, very classy.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Yay for swimsuit parts!
Foxy-Floof chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
That sweat lodge thing was really cool... I wish I could do a proper sweat lodge where I live... But all the really good places are down south, or insanely far north... and since I don't have a car...

I did a sweat lodge once when I was much younger, and it was cool. I didn't really see anything, but I felt something. Afterwards, I felt soooo light. It was crazy, like I had to consciously put each foot down, or else I'd float right off the damn ground.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »