Reviews for Altered States
NaraLollipop chapter 27 . 11/24/2011
Heyy there! I just read your story, and I have to tell you, the whole thing was amazing! I loved it from the begging to the very end! is definitely going to my favorites right now! the SasuNaru in here is so eff beautiful i can't even describe it, seriously, the whole plot was really good! I hope i'll be able to read more from u in the future :D
smartcat chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
This story has been a very good read. I love your writing style and the way you characterized both Sasuke and Naruto. The ending was cute too :)

So I wish you luck and more plot bunnies on your next writing endeavor!
iloveyou chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
I think I'm in love with you...no big deal, you just fucking rocked my world with your story. I'm going to pass out from the awesomeness now. You have completely ruined me. Thank you
smartcat chapter 24 . 11/15/2011
Neji's line was the perfect way to end the chapter. I had to quiet a snort (reading in library during break).
SkoRn3d chapter 27 . 11/13/2011
hehehe, they're both ridiculous. Holding separate conversation while getting head from the other.

Oh and that creampie stint at the table was just beautiful.

Fugaku's little mental analysis was hilarious also. I love that he got the implication but wasn't sure how it was meant to be rude. His (and Mikoto's for that matter) prudeishness is just wonderful.

Also, it's really funny that Naruto keeps talking about other people while Sasuke's in or about to be in him.
SkoRn3d chapter 26 . 11/13/2011
Hnhn, it's cute that Sasuke's still trying to convince Naruto not to go through with "Holidays with the family"

And it's also VERY cute that Naruto -without thinking- casually implied that they'd be together for like-ever (*_*)

It's just like what Minato said ... he's not dumb, but definitely slow on the up-take
SkoRn3d chapter 25 . 11/13/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes deep*

hehehehehn ... five pages? I wonder, was the bibliography included or did Naruto just have to the basics done? And I sorta agree with Kiba, though, I don't suppose it would've occurred to Naruto to take off his sock - right before getting naked ... to have sex.

Yeah, I agree with Kiba (*_*)
SkoRn3d chapter 24 . 11/13/2011
Haha, first homophobs, then televajilists? *sp*

I'm sure you must be sick of hearing this by now but that's just funny. Not to mention the fact that Sasuke's father showed up at the end of the last chapter (:

What really got me in this one though was the fact that -despite being ENTIRELY unable to fuck when they needed to stay awake, fair enough though it was, they'd been awake for freakin ages. The first thing that either of them are really able to think of after waking up properly is fucking ... again.

In a slightly (I'm gonna say weird) weird kinda way that's actually quite cute. I find all types of intimacy adorable as I'm sure you've figured. That's probably another sentiment you're sick of hearing/reading by now.

Anyway, at least Shika came through with his promise to call Naruto at an extremely inconvenient time huh?

Kudos for the fairly awesome chapter (*_*)
SkoRn3d chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
Aaaahahahahaha, okay ... I've had a chance to -somewhat- collect my thoughts.

I will NOT be deterred by your funny endings dammit.

1. Sasuke stating his obvious intention to "wreck" Naruto was absolutely priceless, and his dork's thoughts after that statement were equally hilarious.

2. Hehe Sasuke thought his dad was an illusion. That's just funny. Though it was incredibly cute how he basically said that Uchiha are basically wolf-like in their pair bonding. I also like how you made him a little more human with the added implication that Fugaku is passionately in love with his wife.

Aaaand 3. Kiba's just crack up with that whole "Naruto you little slut" thing. In general I love this chapters
SkoRn3d chapter 22 . 11/13/2011
you have a knack, ya know? For causing people -because I refuse to believe that I'm the only one- temporary memory loss on account of you always throwing something unexpectedly, (though really it should be expected by now), into the mix ... like Naruto contemplating leakage - after mindblowingly fantastic -even for the reader- sex like what he just had with Sasuke.

And what's even funnier is that Sasuke was prepared to be all mushy and loving and whatnot simply because all his little wet dreams had come true (*_*)

Really starting to fall for the over-endulgent manner in which you write. It most definitely lends itself to the 'hopeless romantic'
SkoRn3d chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
Well, that definitely answers -without a doubt- my earlier question about Sasunaru or not.
SkoRn3d chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
I have nothing intelligent to say except a reiteration of how much I really love this story.

The pace, the imagery. It's all just so fantastically written. Well done, well done indeed
SkoRn3d chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
The old man knows something ... though I don't suppose it's unreasonable to think that he heard their semi one-sided conversations through the flap-door thing now is it?
SkoRn3d chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Hehehe, they start feeling normal right at the end of the chapter lol.

And also, if, as you say "the child of desire and fear-" wasn't present then maybe one of them was missing? And Naruto's starting-

Yeah, I dunno. Imma go read the next chapter now. They should be at the next experiment by now right?
SkoRn3d chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
*giggles* holy shit ... jealous Naruto is most definitely a hot one.

But this is Sasunaru, right?
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »