Reviews for Second Chances
LadyThetaSigma chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Great story so far! Can't wait to read further updates. Everyone is gonna have a heck of a time telling the real Ten from his clone.
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Ah can't wait for more chapters to this amazing storyline?:) Keep up the good work:) Fantastic!
lilli-glenanne chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
luv the scene change in the a/n

please update soon i think i like where this is going
RoblynM chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Keep going, pretty please, I love the concept & really wanna see where you go with it
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
OMG...the Human Doctor gone bad and after Rose! This is just getting better and better...still love that all the former companions working and laughing together...please continue this story.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
O: ...! please please please PLEASE don't say you're just gona stop . I want the Doctor to hurry up and meet Rose /: I've been DYING for that scene since chapter ONE...! . lmao so PLEASE say you're planning on updating...? :D ...?
ValaEnVash chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
aaaaaaah! I ran outta chapters! -sad-
Rina chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Plisss actualiza pronto. jeje me gustara ver como se encuentras todos con el doctor jeje. ┬┐Como vas a desarrollar lo de las dos tardis?

bye
Outasync chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Great story so far. I'm hooked!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
awwwwhhh. please say you'll finish it . I'm too curious to be left on an eternal-cliffy like that :(( It would be heart-wrenching...! . think of all the disappointed fans O: you wouldn't do that to us, would you...?
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
the only piece missing is Jack...loved how they all got together and talked about their past and how they were happily moving on to new adventures.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
OK, was a bit happy with the mention of the TARDIS' plan coming together but not so much with your comment about hardships yet to come! thanks for the quick update.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
another great chapter and now with our three fine ladies working together (Rose, Donna, Sarah Jane) how can it be anything but fantastic...well, it could with the addition of Jack!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
love this story. update soon!

love