Reviews for Eternity
StevieRae2011 chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Wonderful! OMG, Cronus is so cute! Oh, poor Spiro. Are him and Kama gonna end up together? I hope so, it would be adorable!
inquiete chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Nice I love this story so much and id hate to see it end. Beautiful wings, and I like how all her brothers betrayed their father just out of loyalty to her. Well all but one but you know what I mean. Poor Spiro well least he gets to stay. Though I must admit I'm waiting for Kama to get off her high horse and admit she likes him. Cause I might be imagining it but I so sense some attraction between those two. Update soon PLEASE?
StevieRae2011 chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Wonderful! With the way you had it worded at the end, i thought the baby was a stillborn. That would have been sad... Yay, i loved it!
dillydip248 chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
another amazing chapter! and cronus is so cute!
inquiete chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Nice, I like the child. Can't wait for the next chapter. Plz update soon.
StevieRae2011 chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
God, no! First the possibility Draco might be evil and then, as if that wasn't bad enough, TARANIS shows up! U wanno know what this reminds me of? Breaking Dawn. That is so not an insult. I loved the Twilight Saga. But, Kama reminds me of Alice, the baby of Renesmee, Draco used to remindof Edward before this chapter, and, finally, Zoey reminds me of Bella. But, I need more! Stupid cliffhanger! Gah!
dillydip248 chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
ugggh i hate her brother
inquiete chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
OH! MY! GODDESS! that was a suspenseful ending. Please update soon i want to know what Taranis will do. Well that's obvious but what will "Father's" reaction be? WIll they stop him from telling? And how? And what about Spiro? What will Taranis do when he learns about him? And was he right? Well of course he was but i mean about Zoey's kid being allied with Darkness and Draco just wanting her for power? Is Kama falling for him? And if not will she? 'Cause she kind of reminds me of Stevie Rae in some ways. And if your going for the busted up Raven Mocker thing you might as well have someone love him to. ANd if you did Zoey that would be a little much don't you think? Ugh, so many questions so little answers. Update soon k? That way these questions are answered and my curiosity is put to rest. Sorry for the long review, I'm known to ramble in reviews. Nice job, update real quick and I'll give you a cookie. .
StevieRae2011 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Yay, updates! Loved it,but what else is new? Nice work.
inquiete chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Good. As usual. Interesting ending. Can't wait 2 read more.
dillydip248 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
ohhhh s very suspenseful and exciting chapter
Luna-Cara chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
I love it.

It's really good.

Please update as soon as possible :D Please please please :D

I want to know whats next an the reaction of her Father :)
StevieRae2011 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Nice. Thing is, humans dont get the baby bump till about 3 months into the pregnancy. But,shes not human so its okay. Good work.
dillydip248 chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
ohhhh nooo wonder whats gonna happen when her dad finds out?
inquiete chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
This was great! Five stars as usual, wonder what's going 2 happen next. Gud job you! :) keep up the gud work and update soon. 3
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »