Reviews for Magic, as opposed to Magic
meh 5/10 would not reread
oh boy... looks like mr granger is going to teach Harry to be a meek weakling, i hope im wrong
ImpatientGeek chapter 16 . 12/12/2017
Oh crap... My review number... Divines protect me! Good story. I've been looking for a decent crossover fic, and here we are! Thanks.
Kitara Kujin chapter 15 . 10/17/2017
Sort or kinda not really a good story.

Though the author is a bitch.
Sefera chapter 39 . 9/4/2017
Vary good, I'm favoriting this. Just thought I'd let you know.
Covante chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
Weird that they'd want to take his dagger away. A silver potions knife is part of the standard Hogwarts kit so theoretically every student in the castle should have something similar.
renextronex chapter 26 . 7/10/2017
I really don't like how Ra'jirra and Harry talk about the TES world like taking for granted that people are understanding
renextronex chapter 9 . 7/10/2017
percy head oy this year? no, nop, percy was head boy in year 3
Arktyranus chapter 15 . 6/30/2017
One of the best stories I've read in a long while. Maybe eventually do a fanfiction with a Tamrielic mage teaching the history of Tamrielic as a replacement of Harry's divination class. If you want, of course. Now, I miss you farewell, my liege.
AnthonyR89 chapter 39 . 5/11/2017
so, i have to ask, partly because you said not too. i want more. MORE!

also, when, exactly, did Harry get Hedwig?

and i want to see Harry take the throne of Cyrodil, since more or less outright stated that he was Dragonborn. and the Last Dragonborn won't be around for another couple centuries, and the Neverine, the only other known Dragonborn wandered off too Akavir years ago. even if it's as a more or less useless figurehead, like in the UK.
AnthonyR89 chapter 34 . 5/11/2017
why exactly would he be all that worried about being Meridia's favored? Daedra worship isn't exactly a new concept to the Khajit. just ask Azura.
AnthonyR89 chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
honestly, i kind of dislike your Ra'Jirra. he let Earnest Haines basically commit suicide for absolutely no reason other than he missed his daddy, other than, oh, i don't know, inviting him back to tamriel with him, if he was so worried about the guy being lonely in DC.

and now, you have him making preparations to basically abandon his son if he winds up killed, basically cutting him off from the only family he's ever known for the nebulous safety of the wizarding world. something worthy of the grand old bastard of the HP world himself, Dumbledore.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
...Lee Jordan was in the same year as the Twins. i think you meant Dean Thomas, who's also black.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Arrogant Albus Dumbledore needs to have his head examined.
Preferably after it has been removed from his body.
Don't worry, it's for the Greater Good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This is completely fucking shit in so many ways the writer deserves to die