Reviews for Magic, as opposed to Magic
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/7
Arrogant Albus Dumbledore needs to have his head examined.
Preferably after it has been removed from his body.
Don't worry, it's for the Greater Good!
This is completely fucking shit in so many ways the writer deserves to die
floatingmangocake chapter 39 . 1/2
Well, thank you for writing. An enjoyable story.
floatingmangocake chapter 13 . 1/2
Would be great if people were more knowledgeable of the world in TES, they've probably forgotten they've got cities on the rotting corpse-moons. Mananauts vs Astronauts might've been an interesting conversation. Oh well, such is the way of TES. Liking things so far.
AlekTas chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
There is no reason for him to hate the word muggle. It means someone easily beguiled. How does this translate to something the arch mage from a world not their own would hate? For all he knows they might be.
NouvelleVoix chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
You've changed a large number of rather random things. Pansy as a muggleborn? Why?
sithis chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
too much cussing needs to be rated m
Phant0m5 chapter 17 . 3/30/2016
... No. The wand is a tool that can be used as a weapon, just like any other tool in the world. A knife or dagger, on the other hand, has only one use- cutting things. If you aren't in the kitchen, potions lab, or warehouse, a knife is a weapon at all times and never a tool. Therefore, you DO confiscate the dedicated weapon, and do NOT confiscate the tool. Particularly not the tool that is required for literally every class in the school.

Also? Using magic as a weapon in the HP world requires knowing how to do it, plus practice in using those weaponized spells. It's only a weapon when you intentionally make it into one. Again, a knife is ALWAYS a weapon; a single stabbing action, even accidentally like if you fall while holding the knife, can maim or kill.

This isn't even a hard concept to understand. It's extremely basic logic. To have gone out of your way to point out how wands aren't considered weapons by magical society, you must be specifically looking for things to throw at the HP 'verse to make it look bad. Which, given the content of all previous chapters, actually fits. The whole fic so far can be summed up as: HP wizard says something, gets verbal beat down on bad logic (which is okay, if a bit over-done)... defends bad logic like a good little straw-man robot. What the hell. This is... astoundingly biased.

Not sure if the rest is worth reading. We'll see I suppose.
Phant0m5 chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
... sigh. I'm generally enjoying this fic, except for the blatantly manipulative, asshole Dumbledore. I can kind of see where the manipulation comes from, so as long as you don't treat him like an idiot who can't change his plans when they go tits up, it can be acceptable. But Dumbledore was NOT an asshole. Not to Harry, and not to Snape (aside from the inter-house rivalry, when he didn't crack down on James for the bullying).

Frankly, your Dumbledore Point of View sections don't sound or feel like him at all, and if this goes on much longer I may just assume you're an outright Dumbledore Basher and leave this fic to rot.
CMVreud chapter 39 . 2/3/2016
Awesome ride.
Still, could've gone on a bit more for my tastes, but 39 chapters ain't bad. ;)
CMVreud chapter 37 . 2/3/2016
I will henceforth put a motion to have more airtime.
CMVreud chapter 30 . 2/3/2016
It can only escalate from here on, like an avalanche.
CMVreud chapter 24 . 2/3/2016
And mind you, nobody said nothing about poor Sirius. Till next chapter I fathom.
CMVreud chapter 22 . 2/3/2016
I like your bridges too. They seem to add a rather faster(?) forwarding to the next paragraph.
I think I'll try to copy that, when I finally come around to write some more...
CMVreud chapter 18 . 2/3/2016
Just thought you ought to know, first, I really like your Disclaimer and general AN.