Reviews for Magic, as opposed to Magic
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 22 . 7/2
This has been an amazing story. I'll have to go back later to read about Ra'jirra's adventures .
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 39 . 6/30
And kill off competition and stay on schedule. Nice.
Trolololololo chapter 39 . 6/28
Mate you are writting this as if you didnt consider USA a colony!?
JPElles chapter 39 . 6/29
Great. I look forward to whatever you do next. Good stuff.
Forward Observer chapter 39 . 6/29
Haha despite your grousing it was a fine story and I thank you for posting it. Until I read your story I hadn't realized how few attempts have been made at such a scenario. I hope you feel interest in taking another run at it in the future or at least that some take up your challenge to write their own. Once again thank you for your efforts, it was a fun read.
Nitishu chapter 1 . 6/29
Loving the fallout reference XD Bethesda forever~
WhiteElfElder chapter 39 . 6/28
I think the story was fine without an epilogue.
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 39 . 6/28
Well, it was a fantastic run, and it looks like we all learned some valuable lessons. I hope you continue to write, and that you find what you learned here helpful. Thank you for your story.
Tork01 chapter 39 . 6/28
It was a good run. I blame you for my taking up the habit of saying "What's a _ when it is at home?" though. The idea of muggle-born immigrating to Tamriel is such an interesting one, with the hybrid magic systems as well as technology.
Thanks!
RamenKnight chapter 39 . 6/28
Hahaha, that was amusing. Thanks for the great story. I look forward to future works, if you have them.
SneakyDevil chapter 39 . 6/28
Kill your heroes.
thepkrmgc chapter 39 . 6/28
it should be interesting to see what you move on to write next, now that the rajirraverse is dead and buried
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 39 . 6/28
And then Alduin returns and fucks shit up.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 39 . 6/27
great ending to a great fic.
can't wait to see what you come up with next
RamenKnight chapter 38 . 6/26
Well ill be. Took the time to catch up, this someone got off my alert list, and it was worth it. thanks for the great read.