Reviews for New Beginnings
fairyrose chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I do hope you plan to continue this. I cannot wait to see what happens when Blam realize they have feelings for each other.
nellygaga chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
we want more!
Aledda chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
This is adorable. I adore shy-insecure-Blaine and understanding-chill-Sam. I can't wait to see what happens as the two of them get closer and sing this duet. Also, Sam being the Warblers lead was pretty unexpected.
December's Eve chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
At the risk of sounding like a pathetic beggar: Please, please, please continue this story. It is way too cute and way too well-written to go unfinished. I've always loved the idea of Blaine and Sam being best friends, and their relationship progressing into something more.

There aren't enough stories for this pairing!
He Who Writes His Own Canon chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Yay for adding a 'Hairspray' song!
Underworld's-Reject chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Interesting. Write more? /)
pukaroxliza chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
they're so cute i love this story! update soon pleeease (:
HeronRainwater chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Awesome story! I don't usually go for Sam & Blaine pairings, but this one's really good :) Starting to think Sam's secretly anorexic... why else would someone live off rabbit food? Upload more soon please! :)
Aledda chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
This is very sweet and adorable. I love confident but still shy Blaine and confused Sam. I hope you update soon.
pukaroxliza chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
this is awesome :D update soon, k?
sociable-wallflower chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I love this story! : ) its really cute, and I like it. : )
blamftw chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Aw I love this story, it's so cute.I always thought that Sam should've transferred from Dalton ;)I can't wait to see what happens next!