Reviews for You Alone
HLotD chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
So. Cute.
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I felt strongly about it as well! I love batman and robin son(s)/father fics. Cute and sweet!
Lady Cavalier chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I did.

One thing I dislike about YJ is that there is hardly any interactions with the mentors of the group. I really want to see more with Robin and Batman or even Clark and Conner (damn boy scouts).

I think this closed the episode nicely and it warmed my heart when I watched it on tv to know that Robin remembered Batman moreso than anyone else.
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I may as well admit two things from the outset-haven't seen 'Young Justice' and I'm not that big a fan of the Dynamic Duo as a...well, duo. While I'm not opposed to superhero teams, I've always preferred the idea of Batman waging his war against crime alone and the character of Dick Grayson IMO kind of comes into his own as Nightwing (speaking from VERY general knowledge of continuity here) rather than as a sidekick. That being said however, I'll try and remain objective.

That being said however, I think this was very well written. Flowed well, well written and it does drift to the Robin/Batman being seperate characters that I favour dynamic/paradigm/thing that I like. Not that Dick is Nightwing or anything, but I think you had their relationship conveyed well. Dick's an independent person, but can still look up to Bruce.
Felisbela chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I didn't remember this episode but I love the way that you put Robin and Bruce fellings! They're really father and son! They are amazing together and the words that you write: "He loves this boy more than he ever imagined he could love anyone"... I love the fic SO much! Congratulation!
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was so adorable. Well done.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
No, you're not the only one; I felt exactly the same way!
Night Hawks chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I love this one too! :D
Anbu Fox chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved reading this! Totally been searching the archives for any story like this :) Awesome job!
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I loved this, it was so heartfelt! Please keep writing :)
Rethena Tydnalli chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEE! That was so beautiful! I love daddy!Bats, and the relationship between him and Robin is just soooooo cute. Amazing job!
geek179 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awwww that's such a sweet moment between batman and Robin! Nice fic.
Inky Perspective chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aw, I should have reviewed this along time ago - the first time I read it, actually. I was going back through my favorites and realized that there's a (too large) gap of things I SHOULD have (but didn't) reviewed. So, here's me amending that. :) (Even if it means not studying for my AP Exam tomorrow...)

The Robin/Bats relationship is probably my favorite aspect of Young Justice (and the fanfiction that goes with it). Seeing the team interact with each other is great, but the Mentor/father and son thing just makes me all warm and fuzzy. Which makes this even more adorable. :D This was totally brilliant and well written; and the ending made me just want to go, "Awww..."

-Inky Marshmallow
justaluckybug chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You have no idea how much I love father/son Batman and Robin. It's just so cute, you know? And there are too many stories where they hate each other or there's all this bitterness. I think it would be like this though, 'cause they need each other :)

Great story, I like how you show how important it is that Batman is what he remembers. I've read a couple of your stories, and they're all very well written. Keep writing,

Sammy.