Reviews for You Alone
grayson4life chapter 1 . 7/10
i am crying but hey i am and emotional person so maybe its becuse of that but anyway i love sooooo much
Dratias chapter 1 . 4/9
AWW! This was so freaking sweet! Beautifully written, and crazily adorable ending. Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
i never thought about this but thats sweet and makes since when they have small memory its about who they care most about
HLotD chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
So. Cute.
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I felt strongly about it as well! I love batman and robin son(s)/father fics. Cute and sweet!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I did.

One thing I dislike about YJ is that there is hardly any interactions with the mentors of the group. I really want to see more with Robin and Batman or even Clark and Conner (damn boy scouts).

I think this closed the episode nicely and it warmed my heart when I watched it on tv to know that Robin remembered Batman moreso than anyone else.
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I may as well admit two things from the outset-haven't seen 'Young Justice' and I'm not that big a fan of the Dynamic Duo as a...well, duo. While I'm not opposed to superhero teams, I've always preferred the idea of Batman waging his war against crime alone and the character of Dick Grayson IMO kind of comes into his own as Nightwing (speaking from VERY general knowledge of continuity here) rather than as a sidekick. That being said however, I'll try and remain objective.

That being said however, I think this was very well written. Flowed well, well written and it does drift to the Robin/Batman being seperate characters that I favour dynamic/paradigm/thing that I like. Not that Dick is Nightwing or anything, but I think you had their relationship conveyed well. Dick's an independent person, but can still look up to Bruce.
Felisbela chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I didn't remember this episode but I love the way that you put Robin and Bruce fellings! They're really father and son! They are amazing together and the words that you write: "He loves this boy more than he ever imagined he could love anyone"... I love the fic SO much! Congratulation!
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was so adorable. Well done.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
No, you're not the only one; I felt exactly the same way!
Night Hawks chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I love this one too! :D
Anbu Fox chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved reading this! Totally been searching the archives for any story like this :) Awesome job!
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I loved this, it was so heartfelt! Please keep writing :)
Rethena Tydnalli chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEE! That was so beautiful! I love daddy!Bats, and the relationship between him and Robin is just soooooo cute. Amazing job!
geek179 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awwww that's such a sweet moment between batman and Robin! Nice fic.