Reviews for Speakin' Out
otakunerd1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
OMG THIS WAS PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is so beautiful! I am such a sucker for happy endings, and the one true love aspect was magical. Oh, Dean, why don't you understand that you deserve to be loved? My dear Batman...This was agonizingly heartbreaking and frustrating and gush-worthy. Brilliant. Until next time!
Nami565 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Is Sam Ursula in this? "Don't forget the body language ;)" xD I LOVE Sam in this
I want a shirt with a picture of Sam and Cas running with "We have baking to do" written on it. I would wear it every time I have to bake
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ah, Dean, you idjit. This was great. Thanks for sharing.
xMLEx chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
So adorable! And Dean thought Cas was in love with Sammy? I wanted to smack him for being so oblivious! Great job!
PiraNinJedi chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I love this story! Of course, that could be the inner 9 year old fairy-tale loving girl in me, but hey.
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
aw, very cute :)

I actually watched the little mermaid this morning, "kiss the girl" was in my head for the entirety of me reading this lol..

good job :)
KittyBits chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aaaaaawh! This was such a cute story! Dense Dean was being Dean x)
Castiella chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Aww! Love Dean's jealousy! Haha!

Great story!

~Cas

Story Fav'd.
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
PLease make more of this Disney SPN love. Now.

~Heart
JTKunder chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Your plot: amazingly original and hilarious.

Your Bobby: perfectly grumpy.

Your Sam: sweet and nerdy and on target.

Your Cas: so hopelessly adorable and oh my god. too presh.

Your Dean: absolutely in character. stubborn and clueless, and sarcastic and just right.

Fantastic story.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
YAY! I LOVED IT!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Loved this story Sam was sooo funny at the end
Susangel chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is so awesome!

I loved how it took a Disney princess' curse for Dean to finally admit his feelings for Cas! And the fact that he thought Cas was actually in love with Sam and not him was priceless!And it explained a lot of what happened throught the chapter!

I also loved the way Bobby sees Cas as a son and the way Sammy looks after Cas as a big brother would a little one :D

You should totaly write a second chapter for Dean's POV on this! It would be awesome seeing his thoughts on everything that happened! From his concern with Cas to his heartbreak (not that he would admit it) when thinking Sam and Cas were in love with each other!

And you should really consider puting Cas in the role of other Disney princesses! It would be like a running joke amongst them or just independent stories from this one...Either way I would definitely read them!Because Cas in the role of princess and Dean in the role of prince is just plain awesome!Especially the way you adapt the stories to the SPN universe :D
l2adiol2obot chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really liked this one. I think I teared up a couple of times cause I seriously thought dean didn't make it. Silly hardheaded winchester. I really enjoined this though. :)