Reviews for Precious
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is great!
alixcia chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I am so glad you wrote from his perspective! I love that he was possessive her like a dragon would be. Great job!
mimi317 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww even cuter from his perspective. Thx it was adorbs!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved how Selendrile kept referring to her as his human or his Alys. I can see him as being that possessive of her. I also loved the line ' It wasn't in a dragon's nature to willingly part from treasure.' I thought it was perfect.

I only had one problem. This line doesn't make sense 'But— then again, Selendrile was a would Alys, a human, care about what happened to him?' I think you started typing one thing and changed it to something else but forgot to take out all of the old sentence. Other than that, I love this!
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I do wish that you had put this with Dragon's Blood. I'm always bummed that I have to go from one to the other every time I read it. Which is saying something seeing as I have read them both dozens of times.:) But that is literally the only complaint I can find. I consider this one of my favorite books (even though it is not in book form).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love it. You are an AMAZING writer and this book is Fantastic!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was AMAZING! Much better than the original! Please write more!
Hiruko the Baku chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I loves :3
Kadri chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I think you nailed Selendrile. XD

Also: More? Pretty please?
Farli30519 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i really enjoyed this. I think doing the story from Selendrile's pov would be awesome. i hope you do that.
Citizen Cobalt 1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
_ I always wanted Selendrile's point of view. This really seemed like it could have been the ending.
Not a World Eater chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I liked this! I think you did a fantastic job writing Selendrile's character. The posessive nature was a nice touch, something I could see the dragon being like. Most importantly you kept to the same lines which I really liked. All in all, be proud! That's some nice work right there. .
victorianchic105 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love the line towards the end that says "It wasn't in a dragon's nature to willingly part from treasure." Perfect! I was always slightly wondering why Selendrile would ask Alys to stay with him after such a short time, but this seemed like a good place for him to start. I also get the title of this story now. It was like a whole theme of how 'precious' Alys is to him :)

Well done! Thank you :)