Reviews for The Syndicate Scandal
sallybrown88 chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
I loved this story *_*

I hope to read more soon! :)
Colorblind City chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
*Le gasp* oh! Now that is how you do a cliff hanger. Way to go.

I mean GAHHHHHHHHH! I loved this, Irene just took "outsmarting" to a whole different level, she made him look like an idiot and I absolutely adored every second of it! please tell me there's a sequel on the making, Sherlock's not gonna leave this down so easily, he's just physically incapable.
Colorblind City chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
hahahahahaha don't come crying to me if you die hahahahahahha I'm never gonna let that phrase go, I'm gonna remember it at random times and crack up with laughter before squealing non-stop and people are gonna look at me weird, but don't worry, I'm used to it by now :D

I was a little surprised at the... um, straightforwardness of this whole chapter, but oh well, it was sooo worth it xD
Colorblind City chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
"Just in case I missed the memo, are you completely out of your mind?" hahahahaha that had me laughing for hours on end. I loved the banter about the blanket, i don't know, i just have a thing for that particular moment of the series.
Colorblind City chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Oh my freaking god that was just perfect! I love scared Irene, omg I can't even tell you how great this story is, I have no words, just perfect and soooooo original xD I don't understand why you don't have more reviews this whole story deserves an award!
Colorblind City chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
hahahahahah that was excellent, their banter was perfect, i mean it's usually Irene annoying Sherlock, I like this for a change, i can't keep the smile off my face when I imagine sherlock "purring" something to Irene, I love that he's the flirty one this time around
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
hahahahaha ok, i can totally see sherlock poking John on the shoulder till he woke up, it would be hilarious, I'm loving this
Ledah chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
Wow. I don't know if Mycroft is helping Sherlock or not. It's so hard to tell.
Colorblind City chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
"congratulated myself on scoring one for Team Ordinary." hahahaha that was hilarious . I loved their banter with the whole crush thing, I definitely think John should bring it up again.

I also die at the mental picture of Sherlock handing molly a scalpel like a surgical nurse, that just made my day.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Wow... read this in one sitting. I love how you describe everyone, their feelings, their POV etc. Kudos!