Reviews for Jayne and Simon's Excellent Adventure
chromeknickers chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Damn cutest ending ever! Lol. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's going on my favs for a re-read later. Great job!
chromeknickers chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
"I feel like we need a cool catchphrase."
"Don't ruin it, idiot."

LOL! Omg, they were so badass. Love, love, LOVED it. River and Jayne's 'moment' at the end. Mal's angry confusion. LOL. I love this story!
chromeknickers chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Omg, Mal cracked me up. You wrote him PERFECTLY. The ending scene here: haunting.
chromeknickers chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Ooooh! That's what I was saying throughout this chapter. Ooooh, no he didn't! Yes, he did! Wow, Jayne, you idiot. But, still, perfectly in character. *sighs* You're such a good writer.
chromeknickers chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Well, that was awfully nice of Cameron. Poor River, both Simon and Jayne are in trouble. She can't lose either one of them.

Great writing, as usual.
chromeknickers chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Our monthlies'll sinc up? HAHA! You are killing me. Love the humour spliced with the serious talk. Very Firefly/Joss Whedon.

Love this story so much, which is why you'll just be getting short (but praising) reviews while I plough on through to the next chapter. ;P
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Excellent fight scene. Rare to find one written so well in fanfiction, but you have done an amazing job!
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Go se, Reavers!

Loved the chat with the girls. Knew Inara would put Kaylee right. And now I must hurry onto the next chapter because the story's getting so good!
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Ooh, is Zoe gonna bring Inara into this? Let's hope. And I have to say, again, that I am just loving the Simon/Jayne interactions. If the show went on longer, I think we would have seen something like this.
chromeknickers chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Jayne is a cock blocking robot developed in a secret government lab? HAHAHA! That was AWESOME! And I like that he assumed Jayne was after Kaylee. I always assumed Jayne was protective of Kaylee, like a sister, like how protective of River Simon can be.

Loved the bonding moment, and Simon revealing more about his past with River. They have such a wonderful relationship, even if a little co-dependent. It's still sweet. And it's nice to see that Jayne is consciously aware that River had it rough and that she's a little like him. They're both a lot alike when you think about it.
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Ah, Simon. You're the man one minute, a boob the next. It's a very astute appraisal, and I love it. Love a drunk Simon and Jayne giggling and bickering with one another like an old married couple.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hahah, I'm already loving this. Jayne and Simon on an adventure together? Count me in. Bondage club? Just icing on the cake. ;P
hotforteacher3 chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
OMG i think i just peed a little laughing so hard! This story is AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
reaverattack chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
OMIGOD! This is seriously the greatest fic ever written. *awards you the internet* I fell off of my bed, I was laughing so hard.

Plus, I was thinking this the whole time... Jayne and Simon's Excellent Adventure: The Movie. I would see that. This is my new favorite bromance, even more-so than 'The Wolfpack.' It's that good.

Off to read about that thing on Cyrus...
Ihni chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
That was amusing, to say the least. I like fics where enemies are in tight spots together and end up friends. Well done!