Reviews for Speechless A Frerard
WOW. You have written a masterpiece. I'm totally infatuated with your writing style and it was genius to make Gerard mute (I don't know why I love that so much, but it works into the story soooo well). As a writer I envy your natural talent, and I know you haven't updated in like 6 years, but PLEASE TRY TO CONTINUE THIS.
PS: I ALSO CRACK UP AT GORY SCENES IN HORROR MOVIES
I nod "How'd you loose your shirt?"
"I dunno..." he shrugs.

Really Frank?
HA cute and amazing
rikey ha!
h chapter 1 . 1/12
hehe
KilljoysNeverDie chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
Please update! I love this!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
I love this story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Not even joking, I'm listening to "Blood" by mcr right now
genisisfalling chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
"So he went exploring immediately... He's still not back. ()人()" -Fronkeh Anthony Iero
c: amazing story! you're one of the few authors I've read works by that make the "rapidly-formed-relationship-with-new-student" thing really cute. believe me, I've read many absolutely horrific ones. this is probably my favorite! the concept of gee being mute is great. it's like "my harlequin romance" from the I'm Not Okay vid! one of my favorite things from this fic is the seemingly randomly inserted references. I love Demolition Lovers and My Lady of Sorrows! I also got the Headfirst for Halos one (think happy thoughts!)
~aww pickles
Rave angel chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Hurry, update, I neeeed frerard like Gerard needs coffee
MOIKEIBOII chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
IM SITTING ALONE IN MY ROOM SQUEAKING AND SILENTLY SCREAMING AND GIGGLING LIKE A MANIAC
MOIKEYBOII chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
IM LAUGHING AND DAWHWHWH
AmazingBethan chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Please write more! I'm in love with this story!
UPDATE chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
UPDATE!
Killjoyromance chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I just have to read this again