Reviews for Prey and Hunter
zydrateanatomy813 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
God, i wish i had an account so i could let everyone else on fanfiction kno of ur awesomeness! this story made me so freaking happy, adn i fully intend to let a lot of ppl in the fandom kno about it. it was good to see the more sultry side of Boris,and u wrote both of them beautifully. u did Flying Pyro of Doom justice! _
CrazyPersonWriting chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So. Friggin'. Cute.

Holy Pedobear. I was reading KuninoAlice a while ago and was smitten by Pierce and his moemoe shyness and general adorable traits (mouse ears included. *kyun*)

But to see him paired up with Boris and on top of that so naïve! He melts my rotten fujyoshi heart 3

A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e story

definitely going to read more from you
jjhatter chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Fantastic! I hope you do more of this pairing...I like it, oddly enough.
higirl16410 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love this so badly! When I first read the line, "You know, I still want to eat you.", I got what Boris meant and almost blushed. However, since it's an EarthRiddle story, it's to be expected XD
Mad-Acer chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
FUCK THIS SHIT!

No efense (Offense... for those who dont know...)

Keep writing!
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
"I said…" Boris nipped at the mouse's round ear. "Haven't I?" His voice taking on a deep, husky tone as he rubbed his arm.

man when I read this line it put me on cloud nine lol! I wanted to read Pyro's story first to understand before I review :) You write the sexiest boris lines I've ever read and it's so playfully sweet! You also captured the Pierce's character very well as an animal 8D Did you play his route? All in all it was great!
cat and mouse games chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Please just message me instead of responding, you are my IDLE I read your story cat and mouse games (where I got name) and I nearly DIED and now u come out with a new one bout Boris and pierce? I think i'm in love XD so pls do more Boris and pierce, I just love dem 3
Sleeping Moon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Great job on this story; it is very cute and was beyond my expectations!
Flying Pyro of Doom chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
As I said, this makes me so happy, not just that someone agreed to write them for me, but that someone did it well. I thought you could do it, and Im glad to see that I was right! About the story itself, I enjoyed it quite a bit. You did what I cant do, meaning the...less innocent... aspects of their relationship, and I appreciated it. I wish I could say more, but my mind is filled with the standardized tests Im on my way to do. All I can really say is that I loved it, especially Pierce, good work, and thanks for actually writing it and writing it so fast!