Reviews for Just One Week
alessa chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
First time that I read your stories. This is the third one that I read and is great. Thank you for sharing!
Freddy chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
God, I hope House REALLY suffers! He really does expect everyone to do what he wants, I hope Cuddy either finds out and makes him suffer or finds out and refuses to let him go, forcing him to make a choice!
pgrabia chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
I'm enjoying this so much that I'm furious with House right now! Love Cuddy? She doesn't deserve him. Then again, if this is how House treats Wilson then Wilson can do better than House. Thanks for the update!
HW forever chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Oh House, don't you know a date when you're on one? hee hee.

Also, this is crazy, and awesome. Can't wait to see the rest.
Flatpickluvr chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Hot, hot, hot! Keep writing!
Cooklie chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Hope Cuddy finds out and makes House's life hell!
namasteyo chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Hi! I wrote the comment on one of your other fics about the dialogue sounding too 'literary,' and not conversational. The dialogue in this one is soooo improved! I'm impressed by how much it has changed. I can actually hear the characters saying these things. Great job! Oh, and House and Wilson naked in the pool ... That's good too : )
Freddy chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
What a cheek! I hope Wilson doesn't give in to House's greedy sordid whim! In fact I hope Wilson goes out and finds a fab 'companion' for the week and House gets nothing except an earful from Cuddy when she finds out what he's up to.
pgrabia chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Hi! Good chapter but don't like being left hanging;D Wow, House and Wilson in the Jacuzzi and Wilson completely naked...thank you for making my morning a cheery one!
Shepa chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I want all the chapters and i want it now
pgrabia chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Okay, you've got my attention so far. I like the the set up! H and W alone...in a master suite...and a jacuzzi...please don't disappoint me;) Good start!
Cookie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Is this just the start of something? or a one shot.

Like that House changed for something better for he and Wilson that what he and Cuddy had!