Reviews for Eternally
Crows-Love-Henry chapter 11 . 2/23
Don't scream don't scream don't scre-yeah no-SCREAMSSSSSS. WTF WHAT WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Write more please! :D I love this story
kittaynumnums chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Omgomgomgomg YES YES YES. Prince of Tennis ft. Kuroko no Basuke's Kiseki no Sedai asdfghjkl; sexy guys ft. more sexy guys. Rei-chan likely :3
Yuu chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Pls do one for kuroko no basuke!(heart)
kittaynumnums chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Love it :DD
sotfreakazoid chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
Thanks for updating! My prelims just ended too. Reading this new chapter is a really good way to celebrate :)

To be honest, I really thought that you were going to break the Platinum Pair up... Sorry for the momentary loss in faith. I will reflect on my deplorable actions.

I liked both endings. Ninja!Niou would be a first-class ninja, in my opinion.

As usual, great chapter! Thanks for working hard :)
Trees of leaves chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
*cries* so melancholy. ; A; change is so pervasive...

Love the last line.

Beautiful, dear; please continue with your work! 3
MintLeafeon chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Awwww! Poor Yanagi-kun and Kirihara-kun! The poor two boys... they want the past back so bad and then boom...
sotfreakazoid chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
I think both sides are wonderful! Having some insight and writing about the other characters was a great thing to do :)

I never imagined them to have such depth in their relationship...Sad to say, I've never really read fanfics with them as the main pairing :P

If its not too much to ask, could you do both? I feel that you describe their feelings really well. Adding Iui was a nice touch!
sotfreakazoid chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Words cannot describe what I am feeing right now. How could you do this?

But it was a pretty darn good development, I must say. I was "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"-ing in the fiirst art, smiling in the middle segment and "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"-ing in the last part again. How cruel of you, to manipulate my feelings like this...

PlEASE update soon! Stories like yours are air we readers breathe, the food we readers eat, the water we readers drink! Don't let us die just like that!
MintLeafeon chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Le fudge! What is going on?
Assai chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
ohshit... o_O please don't die, and write more about how Yagyuu dies at Yuki's hand!
MintLeafeon chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeee-ouch! That slap has GOT to hurt... Poor Niou...having to see that little conniving prissy little brat... Freaking flirt... I can't wait to see what prank Niou will play on her next if she plays another one... She just HAS to now with what that little brat just did... Can't wait!
sotfreakazoid chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
"…because she realised that her beloved was going to run off with some other guy and lead a brilliant gay life without her. So that's why they never ended up together. The end." Nurturing a new generation of fangirls (and boys)...

OMG! What have you done? A major development/twist!

That Riko Kiyami is really annoying, why did she have to do that? Nooooo, it's not fair :(

Please update soon, I beg of you! *kneels down and pleads hysterically*
RockPrincess410 chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
I pity Yagyuu xD He didn't deserve the slap. If I was in Niou's place, I would have kicked Riko in the face :/