Reviews for Prisoner of War
ClassicalCynicism chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Haha. When you said that you hoped I wasn't asleep yet, I got a little scared. It's late at night and I'm getting sleepy.
jmac1220 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Nice fast pace but not to fast. I like Katara's background. Her early conflict over Zuko was well done. The intrigue of the "plan" is ingaging.

Oo phantom sex scene nicely written. The perv in me wanted more details but I can understand why you kept it "clean".
AnnaAza chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
I love the ending! I'm glad everything turned out happily ever after! Is Katara pregnant?
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Great!
ArrayePL chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Thanks for updating. I hope to read more soon.
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Not much Zutara but thats ok cuz it was a good chapter anyway
AnnaAza chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Ah! A cliffhanger!
manUgirl chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Your story is great great great great great !

I LOVE that chapter!
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Man...this is messed up. Zuko escaped and the plan was successful, but all Hakoda wanted was for the prisoner to get so sick that the northern land would agree to a treaty to help Sokka...wow.
immortalGoldfish chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Whoa drama! Just wondering what era does this story take place in? I sort of imagined like WWII
firestar77-2 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Yay! The plan worked! But I feel bad for Hakoda cause he doesn't know Katara helped Zuko.
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Nice chapter.
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
happy day they got out sad day they might not win the war will the Gaang end it then?
pinkypinkypinky chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Omg Katara save Zuko, go Katara go lol. Love Zutara. I love this story, its awesome. Please update soon, cant wait to read the next chapter
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
This is crazy good and I hope you update soon