Reviews for Ascend Through Darkness
Stuhlinger chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Why aren't you writing?
Anonymous Flame Golem chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Is Dempsey being... ponified? Ah, who knows... never liked him anyway. Frankly, I liked playing Nikolai, or Takeo better.
Ciriajacobs chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Awww. This is lovely! Why haven't you updated?! ! Look at us! We ARE STARVING!
Ciriajacobs chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Amazing dude! eheeh Tank sounds all funny...
Navi Scratch chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Um...how long till the next chapter? We've been waiting forever.
Trar chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Kick zombie ass. For me.
GhostShadow6661 chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
You continue updating this story? Because is fucking awesome! And I cant wait to see what happens with the 4 survivors... Wait, that sound like L4D...
ShadowFox04 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I have to say it. This story is the cause of my fanfic fasination. The story that made me realise that, Fanfics are worth reading. The story that has caused me to read countless others.

It's probably a bit late but, thanks.
Max chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
hey here's another idea how bout, having Takeo discover the pack a punch machine in the EverFree forest
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
hey Plague upon man here's an idea its just one but...what if instead of using the teddy bear in the mystery box (if there's gonna be a chapter with the box) use twilights old doll i think its named smarty pants, it just poped but i dunno maybe it will give you ideas for the upcoming chapters. anyway great job on the story hope it continues on. :)
SON OF BITCH chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Holy shitballs i'm speecheless... I'm going to read the whole thing again its been a while!
HarvestRisezen chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hey would you mind also posting Ascend Through Darkness on since it is a mlp story, it would be much appreciated.
mynameistank chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I found this out on the day i'm sick, Plague you! MADE MY FUCKING DAY
Newlunarrepublic soldier chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
This fanfiction is great, I even recommended it to a friend it was that good. I hope you will keep on writing.

Long live the new lunar republic

Long live princess Luna
Shawn chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
Awsom story... Do more I beg of you do more,the story is grate