Reviews for Gone
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
sad little story. nice use of detail.
a chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
CONTINUE.
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
that was.. pretty. It was really sad, but the story was pretty. Like it honored Cyborg. And I like the way the story had elements of RavenxRobin romance without focusing so much on it that you lost sight of the fact that the story was about losing a friend. Very well executed.
It doesn't matter chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I wanted Robin to die...
Rainclaw chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
omg... When I read this, at first I didn't know who victor was, (blond moment) and then it hit... *sad face* great job on this, I really felt ravens pain, and I like to think of robin without his mask on.

lol good job!

Rainclaw
rainytears chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Untill half-way through the story I thought that Robin was the one that was killed, god I'm an idiot some times

It was a amazing story
ninjapixie27 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Though I'm not a fan of Robin and Raven as a couple, I love this story. You captured the character's personalitys perfectly! My favorite part of this was probably right after everyone else had left and you phrased it "All that were left was the birds"
krazieneko chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
omg! It's so sad! I can't believe you made me cry! It's was a really good and touching story i actually liked it but it's just so damn sad! And i was happy that raven finally let it go and cried.
hazel-220 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I liked this story a lot :) even though cyborg was killed. Poor cyborg :( but anyway, awesome job!