Reviews for The Perfect Match
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Poor Tony - he so needed to have Gibbs with him after what happened and then being so worried that he ruined it by kissing Gibbs. Gibbs is a good guy - he knew what Tony needed and was able to be there for him. I liked the way he stopped himself from telling Tony not to apologize, it's a sign of weakness and instead said he wasn't angry... Great job - please update soon.
beyondtired chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Poor Tony. Can't wait to see what you have in store for him next. Seriously love this story.
IsobelAnis chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Poor Tony.. At least Gibbs was able to comfort him a bit. Is SWAK next chapter? Oh my god! I'm so nervous and excited and wibbling around here! I don't know if I'm afraid or what, but this is probably going to be epic (on the feelings side of things)! Thank you for the update!
WCUGirl chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
OK! I like that you have Burley in Tony's role on Gibbs' team-makes for an interesting dynamic within the group. And I lovedd (-bold, italicize, underline, flashing lights) the interaction between Gibbs and Tony in this chapter. Gibbs was SO protective, it just made me smile.

You mentioned SWAK...I'm wondering if you're going to do that ep, and I'm wondering HOW you'll do it.

Brilliant job with this chapter. LOVEEE ITTT.

Love Jen
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Loved how Stan was the guy that kissed Voss.

That kiss at the end was cute but Gibbs pulling Tony to him was adorable!
combatcrazy chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Excellent chapter. Great way to work in Gibbs being shot by Ari. Great job.
BeatrixMayfeir chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Ciao Ilaria,

aw che carino Tony che si prende cura di Gibbs! E' poco ma sicuro che ne ha bisogno e che se lo merita. E Gibbs piano piano inizia ad apprezzare sempre di più tutto quello che Tony fa per lui eheh!

Comunque se fanno Tony team leader poi diventerebbe come Csi dove si dividono su casi diversi e ogni tanto ce n'è uno che è collegato e l'idea non mi piace per niente. Spero che sia come dici tu e che non ci facciano patire per tutta l'estate per l'attesa!

Ciao*smack*,

Arianna
Josie chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Oh,I really like it. Can't wait to read more.
keembur chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
r u going to do dead man talking and swak eps?
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Great chapter... hey! at the end, you said that gibbs & tony were friends: are they platonic pals or are they "friends" (wink wink)? Maybe next chapter you should do something about what gibbs does to help tony out... something special... hugs abound - Erynn. :-]
faldo chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Poor old Tony - left longong for Gibbs! At least he's near him. Looking forward to more.
Azniv chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
I love it. It's AU without OOC.

Your description of Gibbs it's very in character. Even when Tony take care of him (we don't see that often in the show).

I hope you will continu to publish one chapter per day. (Maybe more if we ask you with a big "PLEASE"?)

Read you soon

Azniv
Lygtemanden chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Ohh yeah! Stealthy Tony sneaking into Jethro's life without the man himself noticing. This is just getting better and better.

Thank you so much for sharing this!
eng-sana chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
given that reviews make you update faster I should tell you that my origenal plan was for alot of reviews...but I can only speak my mind once so...

it was great to read more and I like the way you paint the relation between Gibbs and Tony but I simply can't see Tony not working with Gibbs...or even so not being SFA...and to be the new agent among Kate and Macgee...but it's all cool and maybe I should be more open minded and see what you will creat next...I think the last line you meant when Tony will be getting the plague right?...geat job and looking forward for more...thank you.
Alisa123 chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
another wonderful chapter...sounds as if slowly but seriley (sp?) tony is breaking the ice around jethro's heart...GOOD for him.

keep it coming, please.