Reviews for The Perfect Match
Lygtemanden chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Ohh, poor Tony, I hope Gibbs doesn't get into too much trouble by not calling in the missing drugs. Can't wait to see what happens!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I think I can't wait to read more!
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I reallly liked betaing this one. So I won't give out any hints this time!

I've missed you!
MarshmallowLover chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Interesting -and kind of horrible -concept. Will be interested to see how it all pans out!
Corala chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i now this is a old one but is so good will there be more to i do hope so
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Nice to see you back with another story! And a very interesting start to this story it is - I am sure it won't take long to change the Gunny's mind about not being interested in men - especially this young man. As you can tell I am hoping for a happy ending for our two boys. Looking forward to where you are planning to go with this - please update soon.
ArielleW chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
"It wouldn't be a problem for a trained Marine to keep him at bay." Sure, like DiNozzo won't get what he wants! This is already shaping up to be a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very interesting story... I like where you're heading... Can't wait for more!
xenascully chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
yaaaaay! A new story from you :) This looks promising! (Except for the T rating..booo hahahaha) Can't wait for an update!:)
IsobelAnis chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Sure Gibbs.. Keep telling yourself that you can keep Tony under control if that makes you sleep better at night- We all know that Tony's inventive enough to get what he wants no matter what ; ) Very interesting, great premise, and I'm anxious to see what you've come up with this time! Thanks for the new story!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh, Gunny! I want much more... and an M-rating, if we can get one! :-] Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20