Reviews for The Perfect Match
combatcrazy chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Great ending to an absolutely great story. Can't wait for the sequal.
BnBfanatic chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Beautiful chapter and ending to a great story! Very original, romantic and well written!
The Greek me chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Great chapter...I really enjoyed this story... Like I said I'm really looking forward the sequel...Gibbs always got on my nerves when he got back from Mexico..He treated Tony so bad...Relationship or no relationship...Imagine how much worst it will be to treat like that his perfect match...I hope you will make him suffer like hell...Lol...Make him suffer more than Tony will...Keep posting.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Oh no, the end of another wonderful story! Please, please, please post the sequel soon!
beyondtired chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
That was great! I was so afraid Gibbs would decide to start a relationship with some woman to prove he wasn't in love with a man, but you came through and gave him some sense, instead. Well done. Thanks so much for sharing.
Alisa123 chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
SUPER...LOVE that they FINALLY got to the GOOD stuff...and am soooooo, looking forward to the sequel.

alisa
SchroedingersKat chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Nice ending! I was wondering if you would do anything about the Hiatus storyline and I'm glad you are. I would also like to see how Tony deals with other women trying to get Gibbs, like Jenny Sheppard or Colonel Mann.
LoveMarines chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
That was really, really good! I've enjoyed this story so much so I can barely wait for the sequel :D

Thank you! X
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
I was reading and thinking 'YES' the entire time until I came to 'The End' and then I was thinking... no, not yet...

So glad to see you plan a sequel :) Great story. Love how Gibbs let him know he already loved him. Perfect :)
tinkerbellblu83 chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Love it. Hope the sequel is soon.
xenascully chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
So great! Loved it bunches! :) Can't wait for the sequel~
angel chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Love how you encoperated SWAK, finally Gibbs adimts his feeling. Well done.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
So glad that stubborn Marine admitted his feelings for Tony and it only took Tony getting the plague. Interesting that you posted this chapter today because they just showed SWAKed on tv. Good timing.
Meilea2010 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Oh great! The plague? Fantastic chapter. Hope that Tony will be alright. Looking forward to the next chapter.
KB22 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011