Reviews for Lifeless: A Laven Story
Shirochan chapter 4 . 8/20
That was awesome I was crying by the end I'm so happy gor them thank you for writing this
Michiko Tsubaki chapter 4 . 7/11
OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT PART AT ALL! Lol I loved that part (you know the one lol) but, in reals that was a very nice story. I'm new to the whole Laven thing and this was a nice starting point for me. The story was awesome! :)
Staz chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
now i feel like giving people huggles...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
You'r making me SAD! Good job!
AugustInk chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
LunaWalker chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
that was awesome i loved it it was so sweet (FUCK THAT EARL HE SHOULD DIE) nice story i LOVE LOVE LoVED IT
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Izaya chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Please do more please update you have not updated in 1 whole year please
flygon3300 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
ClothDolly chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
*cries forever onto cookie's shoulder* WHYYYYYYYY? TToTT
animeobsessed001 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
This was really adorable D I loved it!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I, personally, thought this was pure awesomeness. I really, really, really appreciated how it wasn't too overly-dramatic. (I love drama and all, but it has to be done right, and yeesh... some people just aren't wonderful at it.) You had just about the right amount in there. I liked the idea for it a lot, too. That weird, almost waking coma-like state was completely amazing. Anyway... I'm kinda talking really funny right now, most likely because I'm tired, and I've got this song playing in the back of my head that isn't even in English... not that that is at all relevant. ANYWAYS! *cough* I loved it. 3 Good enough? Okay! I'mm gonna press "submit" now.
God Tier chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
This is the first time in a whole two month's that I've read this story. It still makes my heart twist and hurt. You wrote it perfectly!
kh07gl chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
*sniff* I LOVE UR FANFIC! it's sooooooo good! sorry wrong word it's beyond words! it made me cry and it made me laugh (in a way like when i imagined kanda with lavi lol)u have talent in writing! keep upthe goodwoek and tellme about other stories you've written :D
LovelessMe chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
wow.. that was the most awesome Laven story I've ever read! great job!