Reviews for What would Jonathan say?
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 1/30
Okay, thought this be a whole "can't date my friend's widow out of respect" kinda thing, but that ending really threw in a twist. Definitely a fan of this pairing, really wish they could end up together.
Alexie Utopie chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I would like to do a clever remark, but I'm afraid it will only be : "ooowwww ! so sweet !".
Well, maybe next time I'll be a better reviewer…
baldgal chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Please remove this story. You have copied someone else's work and taking credit for it.
lab rat chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I adore this pairing too and would love to read more original writing about them! ...but ugh, if you're going to post someone else's work, at least post from a better story. "Rats of Thorn Valley" was the most cliche NIMH fic ever and all the characters were completely one-dimensional and unrealistic. No wonder the author faked his death online!-I wouldn't want my name associated with that story either. Anyway, I'd love to see this story go more in the direction you were taking it-in places Paul Gibbs was afraid to go.
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
loved this, but I agree with reviewer who said that it had a shaky starting point, it needed a more defined starting point, but I liked it nonetheless, I would love reading more fluffy romanance Mrs Brisby/Justin stories or one-shot
Hera Ledro chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Exactly what are you trying to pull? You took the majority of this and COPIED IT from Paul's "The Rats of Thorn Valley". The only thing you've done is change the ending, which wouldn't be a bad thing if you ACKNOWLEDGED THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR.

This is plagiarism, no questions asked. Next time give credit where credit is due, or don't post at all, because the admins WILL take it down.
lemnlime chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Definitely liked this story, but it could use an intro. It starts out of nowhere-quite disorienting. Dialog was in character and very believable. Nice work!