Reviews for Serves Him Right
NoxSomnium chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Question: is this going to be finished? The last posted chapter says TBC but that was ages and ages ago.
katie chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
When are you gonna update! I've been waiting forever! I love this story!
katie chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! do you know when the next chapter will be up?
gryffindorgrl123 chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
Oh I love this story its great !
Chaotic-obsession4eva chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
Update as soon as pos

this is such a cool story
Ali1059 chapter 6 . 8/19/2004
Very good! Please update soon.

Harry:Yeah! And make me more important!
BoomChick chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
I really like your charactorizations. They are very true to the book, and incredibly enjoyable! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, and would like Lupin to enter into it, but I don't care about the romance aspect... as long as you don't crush Snape too hard.
ajal iebe chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
I realy have enjoied this story . I will be checking yolur profile in hopes that you continued it there.
CrystalSparks chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
Great! Update!
Sugaricing chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
It had better be continued! CONTINUE!

*Whoots*

Icing :P
vicki chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
gd plot

shame you havent updated for a while, a long while, a long long while, ages

it will be good to know what will happed with draco and the trip to ireland

please update

*whays the point if you dont update the story then theres no reason to read you reviews and even if you do u wont read all 12 pages

12 pages of people want you to finish this *hint hint*
Bracken-Fae chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
I have jus re-read this and it seems that I didnt see the last chapter last time, so I read it and it was great, wot an end! Congrats on such a great story.
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
*grins* This was AWSOME! I LOVED it! *giggles evily* Love it, love it, love it! And I think you should use Snape!...Don't ask... *sideways looks* I'll just go now...*grins and bows to her* Wondeful love, just wondeful!
Baby.Moony chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
AW COME ON! must update SON!
Baby.Moony chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
OH U MUST MAKE THIS INTO A MORE CHAPTERED STORY! a slash actually!;) slashy-slash! i like them they're cool n i think h/d make a great couple. especially in End Me by my friend Josefine Moony. its really great! u should read it if u like slashys!