Reviews for Burned
This is very well written. There is a lot of stuff out there and much of it doesn't really find the character voice, you have done that very well here. Great work.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I always wanted to read Peetas pov, and so far has been excellent!
Daisy3D chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
My favorite parts in the book, almost made me cry
Scrivener50 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Still enjoying!
Scrivener50 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
I just found this story, and I love it!
Scrivener50 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love seeing things from Peeta's point of view. Looking forward to more.
Always 4 Everlark chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
So glad you wrote this one too! Can't wait to read Mockingjay in Peeta's pov. Excellent just like your last one!
Anmylica chapter 24 . 12/13/2013
I have to say, "jabberjay" always reminded me of Jabber Jaw and the theme song for the cartoon.
S chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
I love this part and seeing it through Peeta's eyes is just amazing! I can't wait to see the movie and you have been amazing with this!
MJElliot chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
who doesn't love Jo?
loveaddict89 chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
When I went searching to read some Peeta's Pov fanfic, I stumbled upon an abandonded project and through someone's review about that abandoned piece he/she recommended to read the stuff by you. I was speechless when I saw that you actually had written the whole HG trilogy in Peeta's pov and I thought to myself, this is some good stuff right here for sure!
So I've finished reading Burned and The Love Games, and I've got to tell you that you've got some seriously magnificent talent. You've answered almost every question I had while reading SC's books about Peeta's family, Portia, his prep team, and you even went beyond, filling in the gap about knowing other tributes and their deaths. I had some laughs along the way with Lucern, and have to admit I shed some tears when I came to the part of Ami. Very emotionally strong, I loved that chapter.
Anyways, I don't wanna bore you to death, but I thank you for writing this for all of us to enjoy and for filling that need of wanting more after the ending of Mockingjay, which was a bit abrupt in my opinion.
On to the next book now: Real or Not Real!
jewelpearl chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
Excellent, excellent story!
ishiptoast chapter 28 . 2/1/2013
Great story. You did an excellent job capturing Peeta's thoughts. I loved it:)
Keeley chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I was so happy to find that you've written the last two in Peeta's pov. I can't wait to snuggle down tonight and just read it all. :) Thank you so much! 3
Guest chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
Just wow! Thank you so much for this. You have done an amazing job!