Reviews for Catharsis
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Powerful stuff.

Intense!
LisaE-Fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow, that is actually how I thought she was acting Monday night. Just cold! I don't like that Cuddy. It somehow makes the entire series seem like a lie.
ccs chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This isnt Cuddy, maybe you should focus on characters you *can* write...
pgrabia chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow! I know that I've wanted to do that to her all season! Great fic! You left us hanging, not knowing what Wilson is going to do next. I don't usually ask this but are you thinking about a follow-up eventually? No pressure.

If I were Wilson, I'd spread around what had happened and what Cuddy did to House, then he reaction to learning that House was dead. House never cared about what others thought about him in life, so he wouldn't care in death. Wilson's career might crash but he could make it a PR nightmare for Cuddy and the hospital. And...if it is in all the papers and he does get off easy with the law, he might not have his career as badly damaged as she says. That is, if Wilson doesn't feel so guilty that he hurts himself.

I love how cold you painted Cuddy here. That's the true look at her heart last and this season. Selfish to the core.
Cookie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I hope Cuddy isn't as heartless as portrayed here, however I do believe that she would not see her part in House's downfall, unlike Wilson who just wanted his friend to be happy.
Familyguyfeva chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awww :) love ur style of writing and I'm glad someone thinks cuddy is responsible :p