Reviews for Everybody Standing Around Us
Pip3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
very well done. i wish you would just put this as a chapter 2 to the other story. i'm glad you did write this part... it makes the story feel complete. and oh, the angst. love it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was the perfect sequel. Loved the situation from Dean's perspective and what happened to Sam and how he reacted. Totally believable and in character throughout.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
So good. Really, really good. Perfect ending. Thanks. xo
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Like I said your wicked cool writer :)
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Omg I loved this so much. You are brilliant. This is seriously one of the most painful things I've ever read.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great sequel. I like getting to know both the aftermath and Dean's perspective of Sam's meltdown. I found this line endearing:

"If Sam wanted to hold hands with Dean all through the aisles, Dean would ask him which one."

Dean acts gruff and tough, but he has one major soft spot for Sam.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
My goodness, this is just the perfect, disturbing sequel - I loved how it dealt Dean trying to piece together what had happend and just dealing with the consequences from the first story.

Thanks,
Hunnique chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was excellent, my dear, touching and very well told. Brava!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great story, love it.
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wonderful addition to your original story. Wow. Just wow, girl.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awesome follow-up! I enjoyed both stories a lot.
Kimmerkayy chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Nice. Great expansion on the first piece, which was also very well done. All of the brotherly moments were touching (in some cases heartbreaking) and beautifully true to their relationship.

I really liked Dean threatening Lucifer with everything he's got :) So perfectly big brother Dean.

"Dean's real job was keeping Sam safe, keeping Sam well. And that was exactly what he planned on doing." Great line. Of course, there were many great lines in this piece, but I can't quote them all. Wonderful :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is SUCH an incredible follow-up. So very powerful and full of moments of true (yes, I'm going to use the word) love, between brothers. The bond that nothing can ever really break.

Just incredible.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh, wow. This is heartbreaking and entirely plausible. All the little details, and- I'm speechless, it's so wonderful. If I may, though: Please downgrade the rating! It's not even a T, it's a K *maybe*, if not a K, and making it M means it's invisible to regular searches. Please, please. This is too good not to be read by everyone.

Really. You broke my heart and put it back together again. The Interstate, the "any hunter could do that", the epiphany of "Listen", with the italics, and the fear itseld, the mind game, so entirely plausible and realistic with its resonances of anyone who's suffered severe depression, the symptoms of needing crowds are similar - anyway, this rings so true and is so wonderfully written, and thank you.
strawberryswing47 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Really well done. I'm really glad you wrote more to expand on the ending of your other one shot. It was really thoughtfully done and of course the brothers being together and angsty is always nice )