Reviews for Wishbone's Charmed Adventure
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Awww Love this, poor Sara, no need to be scared of Wishbone. Friendliest dog you'll ever meet.
Sara Wolfe chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I hadn't seen this yet. It's very cute.
Carolina Summer chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This is really good! Do ya have a beta for it? If not, I'm volunteering ... Take care.
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Awww, this would've been such an EXCELLENT episode! Yay, Sara's slowly but surely overcoming her fear, thanks to Wishbone! One thing: while he was explaining to Paige whad had happened during the night, he said "she peted me" when I think you meant "she pet me"; I LOVE this story! Oh, I'm very glad you weren't offended by my first review and good luck with the next chapter!

Love your BFF and Sister,

ColeAndPhoebeForever!
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Hi Lauren! I LOVE it so far! Wishbone is SOOO cute, and I can hear him saying everything, and reading this makes me miss the show even more! This would've been an Awesome crossover episode! One minor critique though: Wishbone glanced up at his best friend with a look of Prue relief on his face. Wow, Prue must be growing on you because you wrote her name instead of pure...admit it, you secretly really like the eldest Halliwell sister, and, although Paige is your favorite Charmed one, you were kind of sad to see the permanent departure of Prudence Melinda Halliwell, right? Either that or you wished she had stayed with Max and his father from Secrets and Guys, so Paige would have been introduced three seasons sooner...just kidding! Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Love Your BFF and Sister,

Kim AKA ColeAndPhoebeForever!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Keep it coming.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Interesting idea.

I remember Wishbone, loved that show.