Reviews for It's Just A Little Thing Called Fate
Dimples84 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I know the honey moon period will be over as soon as they touch back down on the UES but please don't let it get too bad.
As for telling the parents, I'm not too worried about them telling Harold, Cyrus and Lilly but Eleanor on the other had does have a tendency to go a bit over board with the dramatics sometimes. Now we know where Blair gets it from lol. Either way I can't wait to read the rest of the story but for us to do that you'll have to update pretty pretty plz. Even it's to let us know whether you plan on continuing on or not.
Dimples84 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Swoons over their flashback/unsuspecting baby making moments at Victrola. Love the background/mood music also:)
Dimples84 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Great chapter. Off to read the next one. Btw I love jealous Chuck :)
Dimples84 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awe I love it. Ugh Chuck being with Raina short as it was was poor judgement on his part. I love it when he takes care of the future . Although I suspect in the morning she's want to have his head. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Please Dorota would never say shit let alone shitty in front of the UESers like chuck despite any familiarity lol
Ourchairytaleending chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Please please post another chapter love the story!
jamieerin chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
this is an enjoyable story, please write more soon!
Temp02 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Great update, I didn't think it was a filler chapter, any chapter with Chuck and Blair talking, etc. is good. Yes you are evil cutting that scene there! Looking forward to reading how things go with the parents.
ADL1820 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Great chapter!
lisottina81 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to know Eleanor's reaction!
TriGemini chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
This was really good to read.

Well at least, they've both admitted that they need help in resolving their issues. Let's just hope they're able to work through it; especially, for the sake of the baby they're going to have.

Because it's true what Chuck said, the child he and Blair are going to have deserves two parents who are together and that are happy, as well. Since they want their child to have a better childhood than the one they had growing up.

Again, looking forward to more. Until then.
tiff xoxo chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I love all of your stories there great
QueenBee10 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Loved it
tiff xoxo chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
i love all of this story
tiff xoxo chapter 3 . 3/29/2011