Reviews for Where's The Tan!
Mariklover222 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
lol, kedahs
Mariklover222 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
It was Jack Slenderman
LadySunami chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Hey! I resent that! If no one read this, than I must be no one, and that's not fair. *sniff*

F*cking narrators indeed. Maybe Bakura should go invite Naruto to join them. He'd teach those narrators a thing or two! *evil laughter*

Who was the guy who opened the door? His face is an inside joke I don't understand I'm sure... Ah, left out of the loop!

Are you going to make Bakura and company go all the way to Canada only to find out the Slenderman doesn't actually have Marik's tan? Shame shame! Who's the lady in the cloak? And why did she steal Marik's tan anyway? Mystery!
LadySunami chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Cuuuute! Hehe, I'm glad you didn't make Marik a complete idiot. Yeah, he's definitely not the brightest light-bulb in the box, but I'm sure he's more than capable of using his sexiness to his advantage.

Ammonia is not a disease Marik... It's a horrid smelling, colorless, poisonous gas. Just sayin'. I agree with Bakura. It's definitely melodrama. You write their abridged characters so well!

Fell in hate? Oh good grief! You two are so silly. *shakes head*
LadySunami chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ahahahaha! You have no idea how happy this made me! This is hilarious. Poor Marik really did lose his tan! When I read the description, all I could think was "WTF?". I'm glad I decided to read it anyway though. I love it!

I love the abridged series. It's honestly what made me a thiefshipper in the first place. Abridged!Marik and Abridged!Bakura are so funny and adorable together it hurts. They're perfect!
clairissazeniarosele chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
*Begins laughing super-hard* I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, BUT I AMMMM.

Must have had something to do with sleep deprivation...

I love your story, soooooo much. Hope you get more up soon.

Cheers.
clairissazeniarosele chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
This story is hilarious!

My friends and I are known as quote "The Nerd Herd." XD
Thisaccountwillneverbeused chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Wow this is a very interesting story. I like your writing style. Umm I am from Canada and I just wanted to point out that it actually is only cold during the winter we actually have very warm summers. Oh and our health care actually isn't that bad. I know you didn't mention this but we don't live in igloos that's a myth. I just wanted to point that out and it has nothing against you! I am NOT trying to insult you! Oh and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
oh noes
WhichWasToBeProven chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
"Wait. I'm a vampire. I no longer have a tan. (Big No!)"

Two chapters and I already EFFing love this story! Especially the Bloodlines reference almost killed me. I blame LK xD I'm curious about what'll follow these first chapters, that is to say I really hope you're gonna update. It's so worth reading it. Face it, you've just made a die-hard fan of YGOTAS very very happy :)
RedSmarties chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
This. Is. Friggin. Epic.

I am in love with this! It's so funny, random, and well written! And I was picturing Bakura's outfit change in my head, and he did indeed look quite badass(though I liked the skull bandana better... The red and blue of the British flag doesn't go with the rest of the black :/)

I hope you continue with this! I'd love to see another chapter

-RS