Reviews for Relief Effort
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Beautiful! It made me cry a little (all that devastation), but smile, too! Especially liked Sherlock welcoming John home w/ a cup & large roast beef sandwich - and, most of all, him playing soothing violin music to help John sleep. Great job!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Love the comment about New Yorkers. xD

-Mel's Merleawe
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Hi I'm really happy that you wrote this fanfic. Since I love sherlock and I have some friends missing in japan;( but I hope they will be found soon:) a very nice little fanfic love it and thanks for the caring:) (by the way I'm korean that's right above japan)
wtravler304 chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
A good ending to an excellent story!

I hope to see more Sherlock stories from you in the future!
wtravler304 chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
Seeing that you are from the States (according to your bio), I am guessing that John's comments on the American language is to show just how exhausted he has become. It is a little off putting because it doesn't seem to flow with the rest of his blog entry. But hey exhaustion can make you do strange things ( yes I am speaking from experience).

Despite that I am still enjoying the story and looking forward to more.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
Yeay! Very well Done!
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
You are doing a great job, keep up the good work
ds9jullian chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
I agree American is a different language. I failed at high school English because went to high school in the US but my parents Are English. So I was lost and have sin Ed learned it was because it is two different languages with two different sets of rules. Keep up the good work, I love the story.
wtravler304 chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
WOW!

You are doing an excellent job of translating "news" into "feeling". The short chapters are a great format for this fic. Someone in the middle of this type of situation is not going to have time to write alot.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Too right John. Wonderful chapter. :)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Interesting way to lay out the chapter. Good idea.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Uh oh! A tragedy! Still, this chapter was good. :) Sad thing is, though, that the poor people in Japan really are going through this.
LuffyMarra chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I like it. I love the last paragraph, Sherlock and Mycroft will think twice before saying something like that again.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
wow, this is done very well... It is heart rendering for what is happening
ds9jullian chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I love what you are doing with this.