Reviews for Wake Me Up
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very nicely done. Covers pretty much all the bases, including honor, and it's sweet, angsty and well written.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Lolly moose, your writing is perfect. Everything was perfect. Kurt, Blaine, Jeremy, how Blaine developed his feelings, New Directions, your writing, your use of words, the beginning, the middle, the ending, the dreams, the messages, Kurt standing up for his broken heart, Blaine getting his broken.

JUST ALL OF IT. You are very VERY good :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love this story, it is one of my favorites. I hated BIOTA and I feel your depiction of Kurt is so close to canon. I think that if given the opportunity of someone desiring him, Kurt would be open for the chance of romance with Blaine constantly rejecting him. After the Valentine day confession, Blaine's behavior towards Kurt seems incredibly insensitive. Your writing is amazing and I love that the story is from Blaine's point of view as he realizes simultaneously that he loves Kurt and that he was also an idiot to Kurt. Your phrases are so powerful, '...Blaine is distracted by Kurt's silences.'
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
;_; This is my crying face. GAH I don't know quite what it is about your writing... its just so realistic, things that I can see happening, emotions that I have felt.

Their separation was really reminiscent of something I went through in high school, and so the entire time I read this it just... my stomach was clenching, and my brow was furrowed, and I was so UNHAPPY... because you made me feel like the characters were feeling. I'm so in love with your writing is ridiculous.
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I'm just starting to read your fics. This was very lovely and had just enough of fluff, angst and romance. I enjoyed it very much. I don't have much time right now, but I'd like to read the rest of your Klaine fics later (hopefully later tonight). Thank you so much. : )
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
'Ten years have passed since they got together. Ten years.

But that doesn't explain why Kurt Hummel got home from rehearsal in /Pavarotti/ pants of his own design to find a strange silence.

"Blaine?" he called out uncertainly.

"Hello!" Blaine pops into the room, wearing a black t-shrt and jeans- typical for him. "Kurt!" He grab's Kurt's wrist, leading him into the hall.

"What-" Kurt is cut off when he sees the hall. It looks almost exactly like the halls of Dalton, and theres a banister painted on one of the walls.

"Ten years and six months ago, you stopped me on the staircase of Dalton."

Blaine led Kurt into the dining room, where a small, round table was set up. "I took you to coffee. You explained your troubles to me, and we became best friends."

Next was the living room, arranged like the Warbler's practice room. "We kissed for the first time in here, after I admitted I was jealous of Jeremy." Blaine chuckled.

Then there was the bedroom. "This is where we made love for the first time." Without leaving room for comment, Blaine pulled a blushing Kurt onto the small balcony.

"Here we are, in New York City. Just like we dreamed, like we planned. We've had our problems, our little joys, and Kurt Hummel, I am quite sure I would like to spend the rest of my life with you." Blaine pulled out a velvet box and dropped onto one knee. "Kurt Hummel, will you marry me?"

Kurt's eyes leaked with tears. "Yes! Yes!" he whispered, voice wrung with emotion. They kissed again, for the thousandth time, to the backdrop of the concrete jungle, where their dreams came true."

That was longer than I expected. Hoped you liked my bit :I
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love the angst, I love the drama and I love the sweetness. It was fab. Silly Blaine.

~K
Lizi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Omg that was sooo sad but soooo good! Srsly my little klaine heart is hurting! Awesome story! :)
blank chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
omg this was truly amazing! ur an awesome writer!
cupcakeeeee15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
ahhhh i cried at some parts... especially when Blaine is all heartbroken about Kurt and Jeremy. Oh gosh.. that was beautiful!
thananyone chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is lovely. It's so teenage and realistic and beautifully written - I'm astounded by your talent.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Another amazing story! I loved it. :)
Strawberry Smoothies chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Honestly ...this is a total guilty pleasure fic for me. I'm a Christian but I do believe that everyone has the right to love who they want to love, but this is the first time I've EVER looked up something like Blaine x Kurt. However, this fic completely CHANGED MY VIEWS because it was hot, sinfully sexy, and the part where Blaine jerks off to Kurt is just so realistic that I can't help but love it.

Next, the Blaine angst made my heart clench but then the Kurt x Blaine kiss in the end just made my entire face flush! When Blaine's strokig Kurt's thigh ... OHMIGOSH!

GREAT fic!
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
So, so wonderful. Their relationship is really too complex to describe in just a couple of sentences and here you are, depicting it so beautifully in this one-shot. Absolutely amazing! Its a great take on what could happen with the two of them and ironically enough, I do see Blaine as the jealous type when it concerns Kurt even though he will keep that smile on to support him. Thanks for posting this, its a great little story!
Megan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
gah. That was brilliant. It tried to rip my heart out when Blaine was hurting so much, but it was still brilliant. I love stories that have Blaine connecting with New Directions, and his relationship with Rachel in particular in this was just so sweet. It's so nice to see thing's from Blaine's perspective, and I can only hope the show does it as well as you have.