Reviews for Means
Nocturnal Elle chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So very nicely done!
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh no. No. No no no I am -not- going to let you make me like Jack. Jack is a two-timing, lying manipulative bastard with bad hair and an irritating accent and I refuse to feel sorry for him. Hmph.

It was a nice jaunt through his head, though... Gah! No! I don't like Jack!

What are you doing to me? -pouts-
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
May I just say: damn you're good. I've read almost all your stories by now, though I haven't commented on them all, and you have yet to let me down. Kudos in perpetuity.
Brumeier chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh, I really liked this! Great to see Jack's POV and him not be a total jerk. He really did have a lousy job to do. Love how you portrayed him here!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
LOL! All that is so true, but I still end up feeling sorry for Jack. Look at his role models! Parents: rotten and weak as well as a narcissistic personality and an enabler. Then on the Resistance's side, we've got Caterpillar who has some emotional expression issues at work there and for him it's all about the ends.

If Jack trusts you, he'll be the first to admit he screwed up royally and Alice deserved much better.
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was great! Very interesting to go into Jack's head like that, makes you almost feel sorry for him, no?
It'sMe-AshleyMarie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Love it! It's nice to see Jack's POV (even if I don't like him) once in a while. Great job!

[With Love]

~Ashley Marie~
mags1587 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very cool! I liked this one a lot.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Another wonderful stroll into Wonderland. While Jack was not my favorite character either, it is impossible not to feel just a LITTLE for the guy. He did like Alice, even while using her as a means to an end. But she and Hatter are better off together since, ironically, the con man used her less. Perhaps Jack can grow to love Duchess since she actually loves him.

Great work.