Reviews for Realisation
softasthunder chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
:D what no sirius or remus in this story? you only mentioned them once or twice.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
this is very good the only crictisim i have is that you spend half the chapter thanking people. you should just send them replies.
shawn-small chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
I'm sure this is abandoned, but I really liked it. It was interesting and much more realistic than other "Harry as a childs fics". I hope you come back and update eventually. Oh, by the way what happened to Neville?
Carolyn chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
Please finish the story! I really want to see Remus's and Sirius reaction to this.
Stars Enchantress chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
This is a pretty cute story. I do like that you haven't glossed past the issues Harry had/has due to the Dursleys, very realistic. I see you haven't updated in a while, so please consider doing so in the near future, I'd love to see more of this story!

-Star
Henshi-anichan chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
Hey, you should really uppdate this soon, you know!
Madame Maya chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
This is cute, when are the students going to have a turn watching Harry? I can just see the Weasley twins trying to get Harry to give Snape a Canary Cream! ...Oh, that is good idea... You so have to do something to Snape! Maybe Harry could topple his cauldron in his lap? Perhaps a potion with amusing side effects? Oh, the possibilites... Damn, I babble alot... Keep going!
Strictly-Original chapter 8 . 1/5/2005
please write more to this story thanks.
Star Girl11 chapter 8 . 11/30/2004
Man that was good! Please update soon!
Centra-gal86 chapter 8 . 10/21/2004
Okay...did he just grow, or is he older now? And when are Ron and Hermione going to babysit? When's Sirius gonna find out? What'll he do? Will Harry remember the experience when he's his normal age again? Are the Dursley's gonna have an angry visit?

...

As you can see, there are many questions that must be answered here. I think it best that you start writing the next couple of chapters ASAP. ::Wink, wink:: Looking forward to it!

PS: Bloody good story!
Padfoot-Dog1234 chapter 8 . 9/2/2004
WoW! that was so good!

Im just wondering how he grew, like did he grow big as in his hole body grew like a big baby or just his hight like hes ageing?
Dugleik chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
why did you stop writing?
CM Aeris chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
(grins) KAWAII! It's the most adorable thing I have ever seen!

Killua: (raise an eyebrow) Even with the traumatized brat?

_ Especially with the traumatized brat! Write more!
Professor Potter-Malfoy chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
This is an amusing fic which is well worth reading. Harry's so adorable. I'm looking forward to his reaction to who Foo Foo really is, and where is Remus? I thought he'd have more to do with Harry - he did when Harry's parents were alive. Keep up the great work and update some time soon!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 8 . 6/11/2004