Reviews for In Pursuit of Ever After
BCgurlie chapter 35 . 5/5
Absolutely loved this story! So wonderful!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 35 . 4/17
Although the plot feels a bit contrived and melodramatic at times, and there is a ton of tell when show would have been more immersive, there are many sayisfying moments in this novel, too. I was amused by how you took the time to explore each romance and pair everyone off. Nice reuse of canon dialogue in key places. And you kept the chemistry between Henry and Danielle. So glad they had a thoroughly happy ending! Congratulations on completing a novel-length work!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 20 . 4/17
Ooh, nice twist with Marie arranging Gabriella's embarrassing display!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 14 . 4/17
Good job maturing Henry and making the marriage to the Spanish princess have real repercussions. Bittersweet tension here; well done.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 8 . 4/17
Great touch with the Latin.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 7 . 4/17
Nice, believable situation, good ratcheting up of the emotions, and I liked the portrayal of both Gustave and Henry.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 4/17
Nice portrayal of Gustave, and nice AU plot twist to keep the tension up.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 4/17
This was an enormously satsifying chapter. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 4/17
Nice touch with Henry inquiring about how "Nicole's" marriage could have been approved.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 35 . 2/7
OMFG So happy to see a story so well written! LOve the different way everything changed. Brova! Would love to read more of them together.
Excellent story! very complete characters! Better than the movie
MBUL chapter 35 . 1/21
Thank you. The story is perfect.
Yes, write an epilogue!
MBUL chapter 20 . 1/19
Just a comment...in the movie, what Gabriela was saying is "no te cases conmigo por favor" (don't marry me please!)
MBUL chapter 1 . 1/19
I have to say this is the best recounting of Ever After that I have read. You have written the same scenes that I thought were missing! The stories you provide are as good as the one in the movies, the scenes changes are exactly the way I would have written then if I have written the script. And the characters are better than the book that was based on the script. I wish you would have written that book. Excellent job!
Kayleigh J chapter 35 . 12/15/2015
I really enjoyed this one.