Reviews for In Pursuit of Ever After
Excellent story! very complete characters! Better than the movie
MBUL chapter 35 . 1/21
Thank you. The story is perfect.
Yes, write an epilogue!
MBUL chapter 20 . 1/19
Just a comment...in the movie, what Gabriela was saying is "no te cases conmigo por favor" (don't marry me please!)
MBUL chapter 1 . 1/19
I have to say this is the best recounting of Ever After that I have read. You have written the same scenes that I thought were missing! The stories you provide are as good as the one in the movies, the scenes changes are exactly the way I would have written then if I have written the script. And the characters are better than the book that was based on the script. I wish you would have written that book. Excellent job!
Kayleigh J chapter 35 . 12/15/2015
I really enjoyed this one.
Kayleigh J chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I like this one. Good job
Colin chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
It was very good better than I thought any fanfic would be
trefifer chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I am so in love with this story you have no idea. It's my favorite movie so I rewatched it then decided to look on here for more ever after and I did read quiet a few but this is so far above and beyond them there are no comparison. I loved each character you added and the way you changed around others as well. I couldn't put it this was available to purchases I would buy it in a heart beat to keep reading more conventional over and over again. They need a new remake on this story and you need to write there script and design the set with how well you describe in love with this. Thank you for the amazing read.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/21/2015
This was by far the best Ever After fic I have found here thus far. It was such a fun and enthralling read, I am afraid I neglected a fair few of my responsibilities, even cutting a few hours of sleep to finish it. Thank you so much for sharing this.
pumpkinmoose22 chapter 35 . 5/18/2015
Oh my goodness, I just found your story and I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT! Seriously fantastic work! I loved how you took dialogue from the actual movie and implemented it into your own story. Five stars, ten out of ten! I'm going to read this every time I'm done watching the movie. Thank you so much for satisfying the hopeless romantic in me! I loved that all the girls got a happy ending! Your portrayal of the characters fit those in the movie and I loved the twists and detail you gave to the ones you made up. Magnificent job!
northCastielWing chapter 35 . 2/24/2015
Oh my god this story... I have been reading it non stop for the last 36 hours and I just... I'm having a white girl moment because I can't even handle how wonderful this story was!
nightstar30 chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
*Screaming*
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Strangely enough, I felt the most for Marguerite here. Even though the orphans thing was a little contrived, I still got that she was coming into her own character and was just trying to live her life as best as can be. And for her to feel that sense of shame, to feel that these noblemen probably thought she deserved that horrible attack was heartbreaking. ..because no one deserves that ever. I loved her relationship with Gustav and that there were people who still cared for her. It just felt so hopeful.
USNeshama chapter 35 . 6/29/2014
If I may make a suggestion before I tell you how fabulous your story was: maybe you could change the story to "complete"? I missed this one my first several times through because it wasn't marked so.

As for the story though I must say it is amazing! I have to say it is probably my favorite FF story to date, in any category. Your version of Ever After is how the movie should have been done. Truly this undertaking was a work of love and sheet brilliance. It was a wonderful and entralling read. I loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
malexandria chapter 35 . 6/12/2014
Truly awesome! Congrats on finishing such a well written, fun story!