Reviews for In Pursuit of Ever After
banzi chapter 35 . 1/4
I liked your story.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/18/2016
Very well done! A great story. Well researched; I so enjoyed learning about the rituals and practices of people back then. I now wish I could see this as a movie!

Truly, this deserved more than the reviews it's gotten. I bet people just don't know to look for it - after all, there are so few good Ever After stories out there.

I hope to see more of your work. I don't suppose you'd try doing one on Ella Enchanted? The book, or course, not the movie that took a powerful story and forced it into a comedy.

Anyway, very, very enjoyable reading!
Aki chapter 35 . 7/26/2016
Wonderful story. It was overly saccharine at times - almost to the point where it seemed Danielle had lost her fiery spirit, but good tone and pace overall. Rodmilla was demonized fiercely, but the side plots/adventures and OC characters were richly detailed.
BCgurlie chapter 35 . 5/5/2016
Absolutely loved this story! So wonderful!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 35 . 4/17/2016
Although the plot feels a bit contrived and melodramatic at times, and there is a ton of tell when show would have been more immersive, there are many sayisfying moments in this novel, too. I was amused by how you took the time to explore each romance and pair everyone off. Nice reuse of canon dialogue in key places. And you kept the chemistry between Henry and Danielle. So glad they had a thoroughly happy ending! Congratulations on completing a novel-length work!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
Ooh, nice twist with Marie arranging Gabriella's embarrassing display!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
Good job maturing Henry and making the marriage to the Spanish princess have real repercussions. Bittersweet tension here; well done.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Great touch with the Latin.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
Nice, believable situation, good ratcheting up of the emotions, and I liked the portrayal of both Gustave and Henry.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
Nice portrayal of Gustave, and nice AU plot twist to keep the tension up.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
This was an enormously satsifying chapter. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Nice touch with Henry inquiring about how "Nicole's" marriage could have been approved.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 35 . 2/7/2016
OMFG So happy to see a story so well written! LOve the different way everything changed. Brova! Would love to read more of them together.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/25/2016
Excellent story! very complete characters! Better than the movie
MBUL chapter 35 . 1/21/2016
Thank you. The story is perfect.
Yes, write an epilogue!