Reviews for In Pursuit of Ever After
angie chapter 35 . 10/9
excellent, truly excellent. Love the story and the way you wrote it.
Forever.Haunted chapter 35 . 6/28
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You made me laugh, smile, cry, and smile again. I stayed up all night reading the master peice and I love it.
A truly remarkable story, and so well researched! I loved it! You deserve more than 125 reviews.
What a fantastic story! I enjoyed every minute of the twists and turns. Would love an epilogue filled with marguerites orphanage and adoption of twelve children...
Henry and Danielle's many children who are too like their mother... Etc
banzi chapter 35 . 1/4
I liked your story.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/18/2016
Very well done! A great story. Well researched; I so enjoyed learning about the rituals and practices of people back then. I now wish I could see this as a movie!

Truly, this deserved more than the reviews it's gotten. I bet people just don't know to look for it - after all, there are so few good Ever After stories out there.

I hope to see more of your work. I don't suppose you'd try doing one on Ella Enchanted? The book, or course, not the movie that took a powerful story and forced it into a comedy.

Anyway, very, very enjoyable reading!
Aki chapter 35 . 7/26/2016
Wonderful story. It was overly saccharine at times - almost to the point where it seemed Danielle had lost her fiery spirit, but good tone and pace overall. Rodmilla was demonized fiercely, but the side plots/adventures and OC characters were richly detailed.
BCgurlie chapter 35 . 5/5/2016
Absolutely loved this story! So wonderful!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 35 . 4/17/2016
Although the plot feels a bit contrived and melodramatic at times, and there is a ton of tell when show would have been more immersive, there are many sayisfying moments in this novel, too. I was amused by how you took the time to explore each romance and pair everyone off. Nice reuse of canon dialogue in key places. And you kept the chemistry between Henry and Danielle. So glad they had a thoroughly happy ending! Congratulations on completing a novel-length work!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
Ooh, nice twist with Marie arranging Gabriella's embarrassing display!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
Good job maturing Henry and making the marriage to the Spanish princess have real repercussions. Bittersweet tension here; well done.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Great touch with the Latin.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
Nice, believable situation, good ratcheting up of the emotions, and I liked the portrayal of both Gustave and Henry.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
Nice portrayal of Gustave, and nice AU plot twist to keep the tension up.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
This was an enormously satsifying chapter. :)