Reviews for Won't Say It
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 1/10
Ha ha. Oh gosh, his stubbornness on this is rather (annoyingly) endearing. I t was seriously brilliant! Like Brilliantly beautiful. ;) He he. I really liked this... tons. And disney is brilliant. Also... I don't think it was that OOC.
splatrification chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
So, as I was reading it, I was battling with my subconscious, which was saying stuff along the lines of:
"But Tessa got engaged to Jem before he got Silent Brotherised and stuff happened!"
And I'm yelling back at it:
"Yeah, but this is fanfiction and I like almost like this plot better than the actual one, because I literally love Will and it saves him so much heartbreak and sad stuff!"
So yeah good job, Liked it, and no, it's not too long and the one thing I will say is that you said "bear" when I'm sure you meant "bare" so just watch out for things like that...
You're not paranoid, not, at least, compared to me, hee, hee...
Like this a lot! :)
Tachumare chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Hahaha.
loserbooknerd chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Do you even realize how amazing this is? Its just By the Angel! It just woah! Cute fluff at the end and just *shriek* WESSA!
Poisonous Pen chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I can't express how beautifully written that was in words. With tears flowing down my face, I'm still smiling at how cute the Wessa was. But seriously. The Wessa. Wessa. Angel... It was so perfect. Loved it.
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It's beautiful, I like it, I like you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I thought the whole thing was adorable. And I love the song choice!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow, that was great!
i luv herondales chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
OMG i really x 20000000000000 loved this! ERMYGERSH! you should write sumthin about Will and ducks. but anyways. Demon Pox exists. Get over it. :):):):):):):)
SorryNotInUseAnymore chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is the longest one-shot in history of one-shots! I loved the story, very unique and spot on for the most part.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Do you realize how much I love your username?
tealshoelaces chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ack. Willlllllllllllllll.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Omfg I started CRYING while I read this I was laughing at some parts SO hard that was AMAZING please when Cassandra clare dies take her place that was amazing
XD
Minion
JetKukavica chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Er...PARANOIA, MUCH?

Would the words "THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD THAT I'M INWARDLY DYYYYYYING OF EMOTION OVERLOAD EVERY TIME I READ THIS!" help?

Cause yup. Y u messin' with mai feelin's, bro? Cuz I'm crying from frustration at Will's stubbornness every time. EVERY time. And the whole "He bit me part"? Ingenious.

I swear it's like my situation in real life...I'm not in love with Anthony. Not in love. Nope! Not moi! Noooo...maybe...

BTW, your little cousin is awesome! Cant wait for Clockwork Princess! MYAGGGGGG!
vickifay chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I loved this actually, despite the length. I got on FF today searching for a good ID fic, and I certainly found it! This is exactly how I thought Tess and Will would be acting after the end of Clockwork Angel! They're both just so stubborn, of course they wouldn't admit they loved each other until the end of CP *spoiler* I'm still mad at how Cassie ended that though, since I'm not a huge Jessa fan *grr...*
I don't generally write that much for ID, since I personally have a hard time writing that time period, don't know why. But you did it perfectly up there, and except for the modern day cuss words I could totally see this happening! And the ending...d'aww I needed something like that. Tess and Will are so cute :3
Now I've got to madly run off and listen to the Hercules soundtrack, just for that song XD

I love rambling, btw, so you're good there :D