Reviews for Becoming
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Beautifully written, excellent portrayal.
NuthatchXi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Ahhh! So good it hurts.

Some favorite lines (though to be honest I should just quote the whole thing):

"She is the scorpion, the spear; she is danger and beauty in a single breath, and she knows how to handle her guns and she knows how to handle her men."

"She is the scorpion, the spear; she is the sand incarnate, yielding to the will of the wind at her back; ever shifting, ever scathing, cursing the breeze that brought her here and reaching, ever out, into a vast and shapeless destiny, and she finds herself reaching for the edges of the world, when…"

"Her shoulders hit the wall and the coolness of the metal makes her skin break out in goosebumps; one palm is flush against the hatch, the other grasping excitedly somewhere behind his neck, and she has never been soft and she has never been weak, and even here she thinks of mortar shells and tactics, and he smells so much like gunsmoke that for a moment, in a flash as they move and bear the ecstasy of their mutual mortality, she wonders if there ever was a difference between battlefield and bedroom"

"And he's grinning stupidly, bound to his seat across from her; and whatever happened to handling her men?"
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Like all of your NCIS pieces, this fic is beautifully crafted. Your prose flows and your characterizations have depth. (And, as a bonus, your requests for reviews are among the most amusing I've ever seen... and I've seen a /lot/ over the years.) Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Your writing is beautiful. Wow. Amazing.
danielle007 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
What is Rimal?
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Absolutely loved it! I always enjoy reading stories about ziva's past and this was very well written :D

and of course, the fact that you even know that copenhagen exists is a big plus! Hehe... So tired of people thinking it's somewhere in asia or something... :/
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OMGGG why did you leave that A/N at the end? You made me laugh while I was crying! Because THAT'S how good this story is; you actually made me cry. I love it; it's so intense. So tragic, so Ziva. Oh, it's wonderful.

OH's for me! YAY! Thanks *blushes* gracias and 谢谢 :P
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow! That was perfect. I loved the vivid descriptions and images you managed to create.

I love your authors notes.

And Anonymos033 is awesome. (She's my beta).
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
wow this is great :) it really deserves more reviews because it's fantastic. I loved it; the way you write, the characterisation, the moments you chose. Brilliant :)
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very nicely done.
RemusAndRomulus chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very well done, you clearly have a gift for writing. The imagery was spectacular. I really liked the comparison of Ziva to a scorpion, danger and beauty in a single breath. The story and your writing is quite beautiful.