Reviews for Of Hearts and Saints: a Bloodstream Episode Tag
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 1/2
You must be getting tired of the unavoidable compliments for your tags and stories. Another which makes concrete the undercurrents in the episode. Of course viewers absorb and respond to the underlying emotions and the unspoken. But it is illuminating to drag them out to think about them as well as feel them. Thank you again.
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
love the banter! :)
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I am another person who really likes LaRoche, despite everything.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hahaha perfect :)
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I like this. However, I do disagree about LaRoche's motives. I don't think he hates her or is out to get her; I'm sure he thinks she's perfectly competent. However, I don't know that I think he was going out of his way to do her a favour either, at the start of that ep. He was unbelievably irritating in the way he went about getting information, and given that he knew she respected her boss he had to know that. Not to mention, he was bothering her at a crime scene, which would strike me as being worse than arranging a meeting. It's possible he didn't know how he was coming across, but I'm not quite willing to give him that much of a pass. Cho either. I think part of it was annoyance that she was making him take over the team, but he was a bit unnecessarily snippy. So I don't know that I can take the sentiment quite to the degree that you did.

Though I would agree with the idea that someone really needs to point out to Lisbon that there are people who care about her.

It's an interesting fic. Well done.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Really great!
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Well, done. I'm starting to warm up to LaRoche, too. We need more people on the good side !
Country2776 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love your episode tags
MeltedChoccoButton chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Liked Jane analysing Lisbon, thought the tone of banter was just right- not overly sweet, just cheeky and affectionate. My Mother's Irish. The joke didn't bother me. Seems the boozing has become a mark of pride anyway.
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was so good ! I loved it, really. It was as if you were describing a scene from the mentalist, I really enjoyed it :)

It was funny, full of important meanings... I don't really know what to say, so I will put this story in my favorites, and say a thousand thanks !
x-Blueberry-Muffin-x chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Excellent job :) I can't believe this is your first time writing humour/fluffy Jane/Lisbon. Actually to be fair I'd leave out the fluffy part-I could totally see that scene in the episode.

I loved the part where Jane asked her about the medal he was given...maybe I'm just strange but I love little touches like that. It reminds me of the time when he asked the husband in Red Carpet Treatment if revenge was worth it for some reason.

Also the interaction between Jane and Lisbon was perfect-banter,flirting and, ultimately, helping each other grow.

We need scenes like this in the show *le sigh*

Looking forward to checking out your other stuff.
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OH MY GOD I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TAG!

So sweet and cute, looved the saints reference!
LittleMender chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really liked this tag. You drew out little bits and expounded on them-just what a tag is supposed to do.

I thought LaRoche was a bit of a jerk in the way he handled things, but that little smile he gives her when he says that maybe he was just messing with her went a long way. I went back and rewatched the episode, and when she starts smarting off at the beginning he almost looked like she had hurt his feelings, so I could see your point with him in this story. I'm starting to think I like this guy.

Your take on Cho's feelings was good, too. The scene with him and Lisbon in the break room was very telling for its little touches-his unease and trying to talk to her, her almost over-the-top acceptance and good humor, his leaving his freshly made sandwich untouched as if he knew he wouldn't even want to look at it, let alone eat it. Loved that Rigsby talked to Jane about all of it and the play between J & L over it.

I wanted some sort of interaction between Jane & Lisbon at the end, a coming back together. And, I thought the medallion could stand to have more significance attached to it. You brought them together very well here. And J's thoughts on the medallion were subtle but very clear. Nice.

I really think you did a good job of bringing together so many of those small but significant elements into a good, cohesive, flowing short here. Really a good read. You should feel really good about this.

Oh, and thanks for the plug for my one-shot.
All-I-need chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Getting laid! Poor Lisbon *laugh*

Dirty suggestions AND Patrick Jane flashing his trademark charming smile completely with dimpels...poor woman. I wouldve fainted. Okay, maybe not. I wouldve lunged across the desk and jumped Jane. And it wouldve been HIS fault. Hehe.

You did great on the humor, really. Lisbon, the heart breaker, and Jane, the saint. Kind of a role reversal, huh? But I love it.

He is right though, she was awfully short with Cho. It wasnt like the poor guy didnt try to keep her as boss and just play a little game of lets pretend...

And I loved the way she exploded right in LaRoches face at the crime scene - he was completely baffeled by that.

Now, I dont know what wouldve had me more worried: Jane and Lisbon going out to get drunk or Jane and Lisbon going out to get laid. *laugh* Probably the latter. Drunken Jane is hilarious.

Im already looking forward to that episode review. And you might want to read that link someone posted on your blog. I already commented... just cant keep my mouth shut )
LAurore chapter 1 . 3/14/2011