Reviews for It never ends
svenjen chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Well I just started to read and get into your story and then realized you've not written in a long, long time. Have you abandoned it?
blairchucksethsummer chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Pleaseeee put up the next chapter I'm dying to read it I check everyday to see if you've posted pleasee
odyjha chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Loving this story... But hopefully you can make Blair hold out longer against Chuck.
Sab chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Thank you so much for dedicating to me this chapter! :)
It wasn't disappointing at all. It's been great to get a flashback to their wedding day and finally understand why Blair left his husband and the awkwardness of their latest interaction. I am getting your Blair's feeling and thougths and I think she's completely in character. I'd love to know what lies behind Chuck's actions with Miss Blondie and I'd hope to find out it was all a misunderstanding (Trying to get spoilers out of you here..LOL).
One thing I have to say is that - and all of us readers of your story are on the same page here - the story is great and so far every chapter did manage to leave me waiting for more, so I'm praying your Muses for you to get inspired and update soon.
Thank you again, Kou. 3
melly326 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Wow this's was hood I missed this story hope update soon
Lissete chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Why did he kiss that blondie? I hate her :/, she made B weak u_u, please update asap :D
Marine7620 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Hello ! I think it's the first time I review your story, so first I'm sorry because I really like it I'm happy that you update, I really loved that storyline and the way you wrote the characters. I'm going to follow this story and can't wait to see what's going to happen next !
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Thank you for the update PLEASE GOD OF THE WRITING INSPIRE KOUSI TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE US SOON
chairytale.tumbl chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
OH MY GOD HOW COME I DIDN'T READ YOUR FIC BEFORE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH *hugs* ugh gave me goosebumps it's perfection.

favourite!
Joy chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Glad to see you back! It was good to have the background of their wedding day. I hope you get inspired again to write more soon and hoping Chuck will fight for their marriage.
BellaB2010 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Yay..thx for update! Chuck the basstard! At least it has made Blair stronger, I'm looking forward to knowing what happend with Carter and why Damien disappeared? Or was it answered in this chapter with him just following Blair's request for silence?
Can't wait to see more badass Blair :)
grace chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
More please
ririi69 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
OMG! I was so happy when I saw that You update ;D
That was great chapter ;)
I hope You will write more soon ;)
LadyGenie chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
You updated! YAY!
I love the chapter and especially the moment Chuck whispered to her at the wedding to tell her she was beautiful.
Love it! More please!
Lucy B chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
So glad you're still working on this story. Great chapter! Thank you for updating!