Reviews for Love is Immortal
... Fudge called Voldie the Dark Lord... another follower!
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 27 . 2/3
and no one new that a little Beatle was paring in on there conversation
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 25 . 2/3
I really don't like cho
Guest chapter 36 . 11/24/2020
AGAIN! it was ron who let harry use stunning spell on himself not fucking cedric !WHY do you have to write it so ! Can’t you tolerate someone so good ...you know it is so difficult to find a true friend in today’s generation and then there are people like u who have a grudge against ron i don’t even know WHY!? I can’t read it any further even for sirius so FUCK U !
Guest chapter 35 . 11/24/2020
You know what ! I literally hate you how could u replace ron with ginny he is the best person ever!i m reading so far just cause i want to read about sirius but you better understand that ron and harry were inseparable best friends everyone can get a little fed up when there life is a complete hell and dark but to replace him and make him a complete fool is just disgusting! If you don’t have the knowledge of a good person i won’t be surprised if you are such a person u have made ron in ur so called fanfic
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 8/7/2020
What I would do if I was Sirus is go visit my cousin Cissa and slip her an address. Then tell to give the address to her husband and let him know that he and his friends can have some fun with a muggle family. Just don't kill them or leave any magical evidence behind.
Serabeara chapter 12 . 8/5/2020
It's Sirius isn't it? I think he's the one that will die...
Mally chapter 27 . 8/3/2020
Maybe is a little cheesy but still so cute! Don’t you dare kill Cedric! I swear that if you do, my heart will break in million pieces
Auroras Dream chapter 62 . 7/2/2020
ChoCedric, I applaud you. This story is so well written that I can’t even speak. There’s just enough change to make it different from the books without going too off the rails, which I love. And the feelings! I’ll have you know that I nearly broke down in tears at least 15 times while reading through the 62 chapters you’ve posted!

I can’t wait to see what comes next and I really hope you get to update this. Might I suggest a Sirius/Fred and George team up against Umbridge? I mean, someone’s got to mentor those two, right?
harryptterr chapter 14 . 3/31/2020
eyyy october 30 is my birthday, thats when the foreign students are arriving
harryptterr chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
HOW IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED CANONICALLY
something-siriusly-wrong chapter 3 . 1/15/2020
How could you do this to us? Bringing Hedwig into this is taking it way to far, oh poor Harry!
midnitewanderer chapter 3 . 5/25/2019
YOU MONSTER! I don’t care that this fic is old. HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HARRY? Got me over here crying over a 6 y/o fan fic. My heart has been crush’ed(throw a little mock Shakespearean atchoface). Killing off such a beautiful creature so early in the story. How can you just...UUHGHHH. I can’t right now. I’m just...
lanalight1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2018
I'm like that with the laughing thing.
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 1 . 6/12/2018