Reviews for Love is Immortal
bbonin chapter 39 . 7/26
Oh my, this chapter is so hard to be tear-free! I practically weeped during reading.
james.mattson.7 chapter 62 . 7/25
I wish to congratulate you on a well written story so far and inquire as to whether you have any plans on finishing.
I have found your story now. And well i would like to say that you have put so much effort into it. But Why haven't you finished the story? I would really like to read your version of the story. Please do. Best wishes to you.
lkvss chapter 62 . 1/7
I know that its been a while, but I wanted to say I'm sorry about your brother!

I also want to say that I love this story, and I hope that you will continue it (even tho its been almost two years since the last time)! A story such as this truly deserves an ending!

And thank you for not making Wolfstar a pairing. I've read a lot of stories of the two of them raising Harry, and they always become/are a couple. They're not my favourite, but I like them, but its nice to see that close friendship between them. I like when thats all there is. That two people can be that close without being romantically involved. Like family. Thats what the relationship between James, Sirius and Remus gave me in the canon, and now in your story as well. Thank you!

You're a great writer!
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 62 . 9/21/2014
Hope you update soon. I'm hooked
I.am.me. 2000 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Absolutely perfect.
Ana chapter 56 . 8/22/2014
I'm crying so hard right now ohmygod this is so intense!
gorrillaface345 chapter 38 . 6/20/2014
Sniffle... WHY! Why? Ok lol, I'm overreacting... But seriously though, why Cedric JK? Why not Krum?
Lisa Cooper chapter 38 . 6/4/2014
I just read "Bravery Beyond Bounds" in LOVE IS IMMORTAL It was so sad that Cedric Diggory died. That may have helped Harry and in turn the wizarding world by making him angrier at Lord Voldemort and maybe the equivalent of extra adrenalin helped him be stronger. No, I didn't want Cedric to die, but for lack of a better way to explain it actions do have consequences, and others actions affect our own results. (If you can figure out a way for Cedrick not to die that's believable with the story, I and others would love to read it.) The author wrote that scene out well, and congratulations author, you created a problem to deal with to say the least. Thank you for your good and interesting writing. Lisa Cooper
Lisa Cooper chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
In "Love Is Immortal" chapter 20, you had Cedrick look at Harry as a little brother, and I loved it. I can see Cedric behaving and feeling that way. I liked how you supported it with Harry's reactions, and even other's negative reactions made sense. All in all it was positive, and believable. Harry is a nice person, but people could believe negatively of him, if they didn't know him. You built in how Cedrick initiated their friendship. Thanks for your story, it has many details that make one want to smile. Lisa Cooper
jake chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
why did you have to kill hedwig
Guest chapter 62 . 1/7/2014
I don't know if you're continuing this story, but I love it so far and I really do hope that you update soon. It was truly amazing. It was an interesting twist that I'd never considered before and I thought it was very creative. I cried when Mr. Weasley died, I cried when Hedwig died, and I cried even harder when Harry got to see his dead family (because Cedric and the Weasleys are family) in heaven. Please update soon if you can, or if you want to.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 62 . 11/9/2013
Wow...this story is so intriguing and amazing! I love how you use canon for the most part, but add your own twist! Please update soon!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Hm...a not-to-main character who dies at the end of the sixth book...I have no idea who that would be! (SARCASM SIGN!) Ah, you'll probably do someone different, but make it look like it will be that character. Or you will do all that, and make it look like it's not him but it is him! (If that makes any sense)
stars90 chapter 62 . 9/22/2013
This story is truly touching. You can really feel it on a deep level. I think it's a terrific tribute to your brother, that your feelings for him are coming out in the work that clearly means so much to you.