Reviews for Love is Immortal
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 56 . 10/10/2012
I. Am. Dying. Too.

Need an update soon, that cliffie was so good! Poor Mrs. Weasley...
Child of Dreams chapter 56 . 10/10/2012
(whimpers)
CandyGirl999 chapter 56 . 10/10/2012
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 56 . 10/10/2012
u know if u keep on doing things like that u sure are gonna loose some readers!
bobbiejod chapter 56 . 10/10/2012
No! Why? I love this story! Keep up the awesome work! I'm sorry about your brother. But I think he would be very happy to know that you're continuing this really great story. Update soon please!
MissCHSparkles chapter 56 . 10/10/2012
Aww, how come Arthur died? The attack doesn't seem any different from canon and he survived that. You're certainly killing off a lot of characters, there won't be any left at this rate.
Totally Kowalski chapter 56 . 10/10/2012
Don't worry, I won't kill you...but I will cry...on the inside. Great chapter!
ferret assassin nin chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Aw...an even sweeter chapter. I'm loving this story. I can't wait to read more! Merlin knows I have A LOT to catch up on. lol

ferret assassin nin chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
As much as this chapter saddened me, it made me smile. They're such wonderful, caring people; as they should be. Poor Dumbledore.

ferret assassin nin chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Poor Harry. I honestly, truthfully hate anything and everything having to do with the Dursleys. Poor Harry! It will okay, they'll come save you! The Dursleys will get what's coming to them, just you wait and see! :(

ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow. I was certainly not expecting that result! What a lovely surprise it was, too! Hm...I wonder how the Goblet of Fire will go about happening. I know I'm jumping WAAAAAAAYYYY ahead of myself, but eh, I'm just curious in nature. XD

Child of Dreams chapter 55 . 10/9/2012
FINALLY!
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR OVER A YEAR!
CandyGirl999 chapter 55 . 10/9/2012
Nice to see some more SiriusRemusHarry family bonding time. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
CandyGirl999 chapter 54 . 10/9/2012
Hurray for the new chapter!

But my sincere condolences for the loss of your brother. I hope your doing well.
GalitMirav chapter 55 . 10/9/2012
I'm so glad you're continuing this story. It's one of your best.

I love Remus and Sirius being there for Harry. He'll need them now more than ever when what happens next (I remember from the other version).

Can't wait for more!