Reviews for Worth a Thousand Words
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love it!
beckettjade chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Your writing is fantastic! I especially love how you wrote Beck in this one shot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Mexico hatred and drunk people? Trust me itis amazing you should go. XD
emmapapadaki chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That's cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love this!
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
cute (:
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I can definetely see Jade's confidence taking a shot when she reads comments like that, but we all adore reading how Beck reassures her he loves her. Fluffy Bade makes the fangirl in me do a little dance. I love this story with every fiber of my Bade-shipping-being.
rtaf chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Cute! and i've been wondering about that. Sexily brimming with energy lol. Good job. :)
T bone steak is gooooood chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Yay! I've been looking for an FF like this ever since I saw the comment!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Probably the best Bade fanfiction I've read so far! Keep writing! ;)
XxScissorLuvxX chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great fic. I loved it. You should write more Bade fics... :D
Amy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love it! It's perfect the way your describe Beck and Jade's relationship. Other stories can't express Bade as well, but yours was amazing. I love how you delved deeper into their relationship instead of just writing about what's on the surface. 3
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this. It was SO cute. I loved how you tied in what was on The Slap RIGHT NOW, and yes, it was brimming with sexual energy.

In short: LOVED IT. Write more... please?
unpretentiousmusings chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
this was one of the best bade oneshots i've read in a loooong time. very IC, the plot is great, &, in general, it's just amazing.

favorited. (:
Noel Edge chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really loved it. I thought this was beautiful. Nice job. :)

As a side note: I also notice that Beck looks down when he smiles around Jade, but personally I take it as him knowing he's laughing at something that is kind of inappropriate... like something he shouldn't be laughing about especially the whole Tori calling Jade a "gank" situation in FTFO. And in the Robbarazi episode you see he likes to push her buttons and kind of rile her up and it amuses him when he gets a reaction out of her. I think that makes them seem really real together though, that he teases her and stuff. I mean, they are a two year (three year now?) couple.