Reviews for PsychoEds
YouTubeGirl1o1 chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
I like the story how it is in my opinion the jokes are funny and I just cant wait for the next chapter!
YouTubeGirl1o1 chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
ok this is the thing I have ALWAYS wanted to say about a cute couple in an Ed Edd n Eddy fan fic *takes a deep DEEP breath* I FRIGGING S TO THE H TO THE I P IT! Im really enjoying this story's chapters keep up the good work and the part were I here DETERMINATION in one of the chapters Im just thinking... was that an undertale reference before the game even came out? and I'm really starting too feel like Raz having a twin is just PERFECT! but Double D and Ann I SHIP IT it's official THIS should be cannon... like i said keep up the good work and I cant wait to see if there's more chapters coming our way.
Hellman76 chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Can raz and Ann keep their conjoined psyche
Masomalik chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
this is a GREAT! crossover fanfic keep updating more
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Very nice chapter. ) I love how your staying faithful to the script while inputting your own dialogue with everyone and the Eds, of course. Keep up the good work!
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
This is a really cool idea. ) I really like how everyone's in character and how you've included new and original dialogue for everyone. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more when you get around to updating!
supersaiyan3goku chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
That was good. :) Can't wait for the next chapter. It's getting REALLY good. :D
supersaiyan3goku chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Freakin AWESOME! :D
supersaiyan3goku chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
OMG! I LOVED IT! You keep getting better and better with this story. Pwease continue! Meow :3
supersaiyan3goku chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Awesome! I LOVED it! :D You do a great job with this story, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY with you would make a sequal. :)
CandyIsYummyNomNom chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Humidity-sealed- Holds water with out leaking

Confrount someone own size or larger- As people would say, "pick on someone their own size"
TheOneWithATablet chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Awesome story! Please continue! I love how you use two lines from other games, shows, ect. Adds humor! Again, very good! Continue- I beg!

I thought I was the only MediEvil fan!

"In my culture, that would earn you fifty strokes of the cat! And we are allergic to cats, so that is a terrible punishment!"

My fav line is- "Ah, the Anubis Stone... I know a bar where we can get cash for this!" Abd Sir Dan's like, "Noooo!"
CandyIsYummyNomNom chapter 3 . 4/29/2011