Reviews for A Disturbing Influence
kasiaeliza chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
funny solution - marriage :) public ect.
elise chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
Amazing story! I love it, seriously. Such an interesting plot idea, well written too. Thx!
GreenField chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
I love this story too! I really love the ways you make Sonea and Akkarin's relationship progress, and seeing what Takan thought of the whole thing was really interesting too.
I quite agree, there can never be too much Akkarin in the world :)
Akira Setsuka chapter 21 . 11/25/2011
I'm so happy to read about another story without Akkarin dying! Good job with the story! I enjoyed it. :D
snapeophil chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Ok, and with the end of the story ends my reviewing marathon ;-) It was fun :-)

Your story was really good. I liked the way you kept suspension and managed to sneak in humour in nearly every chapter.

Thanks for sharing that story.

*claps*

S-phil
snapeophil chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
Oh yes, they will all just explode about that. I mean come on, she is getting married...to the HIGH LORD!
snapeophil chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
thats sooooooooooooooooooo sweet
snapeophil chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
Cool :-) Good fight scene.
snapeophil chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Go, you two, go! I hope they will return alive..I am wondering, will they be discovered in your story? After fighting the Ichani?
snapeophil chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
That was a good analysis of the problems they will face, Akkarin was very believable here, much more IC
snapeophil chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
I think this chapter might be one of my favorites so far. It was well written, the plot moved fast and smoothly and Akkarin telling Regin off was just sooooooooooooooooo hilarious! Thank you
snapeophil chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
Poor Akkarin does see love as a weakness. I guess it is very distracting from time to time, ok maybe, full time in the beginning, but I think he should trust her to be grown-up enough to understand the real danger and act accordingly!
snapeophil chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
I agree with Takan here, quite a dilemma Akkarin might be facing. Then again, so is Sonea!
snapeophil chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
I like Soneas initiative here, but let me say that it is OOC, too. It absolutely goes along with the way you craft your story, but I do not see that happening with the original characters.

Soo, hopefully there will be more passionate momenzs for those two ;-)
snapeophil chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Did I mention I like Takans role in this? ;-) So, lets see if Akkarin can get his morals straight and get the girl!