Reviews for Metamorphosis of a Heart
ResidentEvilChris chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Brilliant! Please continue, this is such a unique idea!
SingleStone chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I love your concept of what happens after Tifa gives her light to Cloud. I'm very much enjoying this story so far, excited for the foundation you're setting up for Tifa/Leon, and I hope you'll continue to write it. Waiting with bated breath!
Cascade00 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Oh snaps! I've been looking for a fanfiction about Tifa turning into a Novody and you just full filled my wish! This is so exciting! I hope another chapter will come soon!
varee chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
there are few flaws in presenting each character.. or Leon, at least. "But Leon is a man of few words, so he keeps his bewilderment locked away." - useless. why did you write that? anyone who reads ff knows how he's like

while writing in present time might be interesting, it is hard to create a plausible story in this manner. I can tell you're trying hard, but it could use a whole lot of practise.. so how about writing in past tense instead - for now, at least? and make your beta work extra hard to create your style of present-tense-writing )
Fairheartstrife chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I'm hooked!
Nessa671 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Please update soon.
Rhino7 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Looks like things are picking up now. Everybody was in character too. I'm really intrigued as to where you're going with this, and how Tifa's condition develops.
Rhino7 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I think this is off to a great start, a wonderfully written prologue. It teases without giving away a lot. The style flows really nicely too. It didn't drag on with unnecessary details or exposition, since I presume that will come later in the story itself.

I'll be looking forward to updates on this one! _
Nessa671 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Please update soon.
Eva chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Love your idea for this story, and it's a brilliant start. I'll keep an eye out for updates, hopefully they'll be coming soon? ;-)

- Eva
raiko.EXE chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I'm quite fond of your writing style here, and the prologue leaves room for a lot of potential. They way you fleshed out Tifa's emotions and memories was done very nicely, and I really liked that bit focusing on Aerith, Cloud, and Zack. I felt like that summed up the ties of the three perfectly in such few lines. I don't have much input since this is only the first chapter, but I'll definitely be looking out for updates. So far, so good.