Reviews for Savvy
Lady of the Opera chapter 61 . 3/18
I don't even ship Kagome x Koufax, but I am drawn into this story.

In the last few weeks you have become one of my favorite authors on here. I cannot wait for your next upsade.
pacman chapter 61 . 1/22
Ahhhh this is still so cute the second time reading it! Its been a long time since this was last updated but it's so captivating I'm holding out hope you update it soon since finishing Lord Charming All the luck with your writing Forthright!
Amberloca chapter 61 . 12/13/2016
Can't wait to see this updated!
Mikaela chapter 61 . 11/4/2016
Please continue!
Sam chapter 61 . 10/21/2016
I like the story, you get and hold attention well. Please continue!
winggoddess916 chapter 61 . 9/5/2016
Please update! This story is so entertaining!
varee chapter 61 . 7/5/2016
I must admit you've cut in the most interesting moment.
Bless you for writing.
The Honeycomb chapter 61 . 3/29/2016
What the hell kind of cliffhanger is this?! And you leave it for 3 years?! How could you. How. Could. You?!
Prisca chapter 61 . 3/8/2016
I am a huge fan of your stories and this one is no different. Kouga and Kagame was never a pair I saw together until I read this. Please update soon! I can't wait to see how this develops! D
Guest chapter 61 . 2/25/2016
Needed to bring the review count to 800. Also needed to say how enthralling your writing is, and how much I respect the intricacies in the details of all your stories.
Discord1 chapter 61 . 12/8/2015
I loved this SO MUCH. You have Kouga so in character (with a little of your believable 'pack' forte thrown in) and the plot is very unique. Your craft is beautiful (as always) and the plot is full of fun twists and scenes. Excellent job so far!
Guest chapter 61 . 11/27/2015
I miss this story.
ShadowStar09 chapter 61 . 11/24/2015
Would really like to see this updated.
Guest chapter 61 . 11/24/2015
More please!
G2g chapter 61 . 11/19/2015
This is such a good read, I hope you continue writing it. (-)