Reviews for Savvy
kubii chapter 68 . 7/19
To be honest a threesome does sound quite nice. It's something refreshing over the usual x/y pairings, and a hundred leagues better than 'love triangles'. Now I hope Ferrvin manages to charm both their hearts 3
Jess chapter 68 . 7/19
I cant wait to find out whats going to happen next!
Fandomfan46 chapter 4 . 6/25
Hahahah sounds like Kagome's making a break for it!
animegus farmus chapter 68 . 6/23
Well, well, well. I have been leaving this one alone, being more interested in Sesskag or Inukag than...ah, Koukag? Kaguga? I actually have no idea what this pairing is supposed to called. Anyhoo, I now wonder why I was leaving this alone because you are good at making your pairings plausible and fun. Now I shall just have to follow this to its conclusion. Good times.
KogitaTsuki chapter 68 . 6/13
Yes! This story is getting good! Please continue, as i wish to read more. (*.*) must. read. more...
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 68 . 6/7
I am so dann happy I reread this. It's getting so goooooood! I can't wait for more!

-HBWD
KShadeslady chapter 68 . 6/6
Oops! Now there’s a complication! LOL! Sessh yammering on about anything, especially imps, does not compute! How UnSessh like. Fun as always!
heather chapter 68 . 6/4
This guy is too funny!
Heather chapter 67 . 6/4
LMAO, just read the last two chapters. I almost rolled on the floor!
Anon chapter 68 . 6/1
Sesshoumaru hitting on someone...I couldn't read anything further.
YumeTakato chapter 68 . 5/31
I enjoyed it!
roseeyes chapter 68 . 5/31
So everyone's free-faring pirate is stuck on the island with no way to leave with his imp-child, the human girl he likes, and the demon who wants him to share his booty... I smell trouble brewing! How are they going to get off the island, and how far will their relationship go? Great chapter, looking forward to the next one!
Skyrere chapter 68 . 5/31
freakin adorable!
Yuuya chapter 68 . 5/31
I do love Ferrvin, his type of character will always be fun, and he's well done. But curious, the island is on lock down eh? Shesshomaru, what are you up to?
Alicia chapter 68 . 5/31
I love this story, so I love when it gets updates :)