Reviews for Savvy
varee chapter 61 . 7/5
I must admit you've cut in the most interesting moment.
Bless you for writing.
The Honeycomb chapter 61 . 3/29
What the hell kind of cliffhanger is this?! And you leave it for 3 years?! How could you. How. Could. You?!
Prisca chapter 61 . 3/8
I am a huge fan of your stories and this one is no different. Kouga and Kagame was never a pair I saw together until I read this. Please update soon! I can't wait to see how this develops! D
Needed to bring the review count to 800. Also needed to say how enthralling your writing is, and how much I respect the intricacies in the details of all your stories.
Discord1 chapter 61 . 12/8/2015
I loved this SO MUCH. You have Kouga so in character (with a little of your believable 'pack' forte thrown in) and the plot is very unique. Your craft is beautiful (as always) and the plot is full of fun twists and scenes. Excellent job so far!
Guest chapter 61 . 11/27/2015
I miss this story.
ShadowStar09 chapter 61 . 11/24/2015
Would really like to see this updated.
Guest chapter 61 . 11/24/2015
More please!
G2g chapter 61 . 11/19/2015
This is such a good read, I hope you continue writing it. (-)
Wishful thinking chapter 61 . 11/10/2015
I've noticed (an understatement) that you've picked Lord Charming back up and I'm praying you'll continue this one as well!
Agustina Kazuyo chapter 61 . 10/28/2015
I wonder if this fic is ever going to be continued :c
Guest chapter 61 . 9/20/2015
No! No, it can't be! Why did you have to stop at such a cliffhanger?! This is a disease. It's dangerous to read things you haven't finished writing. There's too much amaze, and not enough finished product. ;-; I know I keep asking you to work on the stories, and I know that you're busy, but you're killing me here.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/22/2015
Typing...
jarjayes chapter 61 . 8/23/2015
so far this is good.
Different than what I'm used to.
jarjayes chapter 58 . 8/23/2015