Reviews for Savvy
Are you going to come back to this story?
Mary chapter 61 . 8/27
4.5 years later I think it's time for an update :D Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? 3 Loved every bit so far!
Ink chapter 61 . 7/26
Well this was just lovely! Even if you don't update it anytime soon, I have loved your characterizations and damn if little Wilson isn't just a doll!
BirdHummingAlong chapter 61 . 7/19
Okay, so I want to guess the darting shadow is Koga, a little battle high, coming around for a little tease and play. But I'm not sure he would push Kagome's boundaries like that while she's so scantily clad so...but it is Koga and he's never been the best with boundaries so... either that or your about to introduce some mermaids into the story! YAY! Whoop Whoop!

BTW, so glad you're updating this one,
Kind regards,
BirdHummingAlong
Rabbit.y chapter 61 . 6/15
I've enjoyed this story so much! I think it's rare to find such accurate and humorous characterization of both characters and you've achieved that swimmingly. Your plot is also dashing and I really can't wait for more! Update when you can, lovely!
Lady of the Opera chapter 61 . 3/18
I don't even ship Kagome x Koufax, but I am drawn into this story.

In the last few weeks you have become one of my favorite authors on here. I cannot wait for your next upsade.
pacman chapter 61 . 1/22
Ahhhh this is still so cute the second time reading it! Its been a long time since this was last updated but it's so captivating I'm holding out hope you update it soon since finishing Lord Charming All the luck with your writing Forthright!
Amberloca chapter 61 . 12/13/2016
Can't wait to see this updated!
Mikaela chapter 61 . 11/4/2016
Please continue!
Sam chapter 61 . 10/21/2016
I like the story, you get and hold attention well. Please continue!
winggoddess916 chapter 61 . 9/5/2016
Please update! This story is so entertaining!
varee chapter 61 . 7/5/2016
I must admit you've cut in the most interesting moment.
Bless you for writing.
the Honeycomb chapter 61 . 3/29/2016
What the hell kind of cliffhanger is this?! And you leave it for 3 years?! How could you. How. Could. You?!
Prisca chapter 61 . 3/8/2016
I am a huge fan of your stories and this one is no different. Kouga and Kagame was never a pair I saw together until I read this. Please update soon! I can't wait to see how this develops! D
Guest chapter 61 . 2/25/2016
Needed to bring the review count to 800. Also needed to say how enthralling your writing is, and how much I respect the intricacies in the details of all your stories.