Reviews for Savvy
RedThread chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
A new chapter! Yay! Only... I think you got the date wrong in the End Note. Today is actually January 20, 2013. Haha! Just thought I'd let you know.
iNuQTpIe chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
Ah! So adorable... I was SO happy to see this in my inbox today! Thanks for the update!
Skyrere chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
hahahahahaha. I love it. I want one.
maidengarnet chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
I'm so happy this story posted again! I've enjoyed this tale, and have been wondering what was going to be explained about the baby imp.
Believe in Bowties chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
This update just made my day
Sefirosu Kureshento chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
Gah! An update! I'm so happy and I'm looking forward for the next one. You made my day girl! Thanks for the new chapter!
Princess Happy chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
Haha Kouga! Love it! B)
ShadowStar09 chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
Gah! Such a cute chapter! So glad this updated finally!
huinsutt99 chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
This is too adorable. And I'm so glad you updated again.
Sefirosu Kureshento chapter 55 . 12/31/2012
. gahh. I need to know what's going on. I love how you write. When it comes to reading inuyasha fanfics, you're the only author I go to. I got so accustomed to your writing that when I read other stories that arent like yours, I come back to read your other works. I hope that you can update soon. Another thing, I love how the chapters are small yet they have so much to give to the reader.
i love you chapter 55 . 12/17/2012
*weeps* please update soooon
x.Janele.x chapter 55 . 11/30/2012
This is so incredibly unique, I love it! There is a serious lack of any good Kouga stories on this site, so noticing that you had one was a pleasant surprise. I would love to see updates for this in the future, especially after Kagome gets a baby imp thinking she's its mommy! So cute.
Nadine chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Are you ever going to finish this fic? It's PERFECT. Your Kouga is spot on, and there really needs to be more Kouga/Kagome fanfic in this world!
Just a fan chapter 55 . 10/16/2012
I'd really enjoy to find out what happens next :)
A Little Someone chapter 55 . 10/4/2012
You make it so easy to LOVE your stories! Another great read, though I'm sadly left wanting more! Hope you get round to completing C:
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »