Reviews for Savvy
huinsutt99 chapter 55 . 9/29/2012
So the imp thinks Kagome is it's mother? I can't wait to see how that turns out...
Update soon please!
huinsutt99 chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
This is a really great story.
lady fairy goth chapter 55 . 9/22/2012
I love your sesshoumaru and kagome fics. So how I ended up here must of been a really slow day. But I have to say im pretty in love with your koga right now. That you are able to keep them all in character I find very impressive. Hope you continue.
AngelloDream chapter 55 . 9/13/2012
DDD: Y U MAKE THIS SO GOOD?! I NEED MORE NOW! DDDD:
RedThread chapter 55 . 8/30/2012
Love this story! Can't wait for an update, whenever that will be. :)
LadyAgitha chapter 55 . 8/29/2012
EEEE ! did that imp just do the baby chick thing and think Kagome is it's mommy?/
sesshbaby chapter 55 . 8/17/2012
is patently waiting for this to be updated...just so you know...;)
Bri.Fox chapter 55 . 8/10/2012
Very intruiging story! I would love to find out what happens next. Keep at it!
Sesshylovers chapter 55 . 8/7/2012
awww so well cute! i love this story!
Treeni chapter 55 . 7/22/2012
awwww :) they think shes mommy :3
Guest chapter 55 . 7/9/2012
Hello there, you probably don't know me (silent reader? periodical reviewer? :X) but I've made quite a big fuss of your other stories in my mind, and this one is no exception. But seeing the date that you last updated, I guess I'm in for a wait...or perhaps a trail behind your other stories while you get around to this one.
Still, I love the canon references in this work of AU. It unites the characters in this alien universe in which they're placed. Cannot wait for the story, characters, and of course, romance, to develop!
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am a complete dork and posted this review on your "Lord Charming" story. So I took the liberty of copy pasting said misplaced review to here. Sorry!

"I normally lurk and keep to myself but with this story I just can't do that. You have awakened in me a growing need for more of this story and months have passed since I have had the pleasure of an update for this very stirring telling of a pair you see simply much too rarely.

I implore you! Update soon? I state again that I NEVER do this, but like a tiger stuck in its cage I need to be freed of this insane desire to read, just what happens next?

AAAAAAAAH! With that I say thank you. I have been reading you for years and with this review will slink back to my dark corner of cyber space. *bows*"
A Curiosity chapter 55 . 6/14/2012
haha... I cant wait for the next chapter! I hope it is out soon :)
A Curiosity chapter 47 . 6/14/2012
I love kougas extensive vocabulary
A Curiosity chapter 31 . 6/14/2012