Reviews for Savvy
LadyAgitha chapter 55 . 8/29/2012
EEEE ! did that imp just do the baby chick thing and think Kagome is it's mommy?/
sesshbaby chapter 55 . 8/17/2012
is patently waiting for this to be updated...just so you know...;)
Bri.Fox chapter 55 . 8/10/2012
Very intruiging story! I would love to find out what happens next. Keep at it!
Sesshylovers chapter 55 . 8/7/2012
awww so well cute! i love this story!
Treeni chapter 55 . 7/22/2012
awwww :) they think shes mommy :3
Guest chapter 55 . 7/9/2012
Hello there, you probably don't know me (silent reader? periodical reviewer? :X) but I've made quite a big fuss of your other stories in my mind, and this one is no exception. But seeing the date that you last updated, I guess I'm in for a wait...or perhaps a trail behind your other stories while you get around to this one.
Still, I love the canon references in this work of AU. It unites the characters in this alien universe in which they're placed. Cannot wait for the story, characters, and of course, romance, to develop!
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am a complete dork and posted this review on your "Lord Charming" story. So I took the liberty of copy pasting said misplaced review to here. Sorry!

"I normally lurk and keep to myself but with this story I just can't do that. You have awakened in me a growing need for more of this story and months have passed since I have had the pleasure of an update for this very stirring telling of a pair you see simply much too rarely.

I implore you! Update soon? I state again that I NEVER do this, but like a tiger stuck in its cage I need to be freed of this insane desire to read, just what happens next?

AAAAAAAAH! With that I say thank you. I have been reading you for years and with this review will slink back to my dark corner of cyber space. *bows*"
A Curiosity chapter 55 . 6/14/2012
haha... I cant wait for the next chapter! I hope it is out soon :)
A Curiosity chapter 47 . 6/14/2012
I love kougas extensive vocabulary
A Curiosity chapter 31 . 6/14/2012
I LOVED that last paragraph! TO CUTE
A Curiosity chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Uh-oh Kouga, you just said the one thing that no one dares to say. Im going to give you a small piece of advice... RUN
A Curiosity chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Wow kagome you are a ditz
A Curiosity chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! All of these chapters are just making me laugh. Dam this is funny
A Curiosity chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Stupid silly Hojo!
A Curiosity chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I could just see Kouga yelling at an air plane too... lol. Funny :)
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »