Reviews for Savvy
JustALittleTwisted chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
I love getting updates for this story! They're going to have a baby imp tag along now?
CaitlinIntolerant chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
I think the implications in this chapter make it one of the CUTEST drabble chapters I have ever read.
Redfox17 chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
Oh, please tell me the imp just imprinted on her. That would make my day even more!
InTheShadowOfTheStorm chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
Jic OH MY GOD BABIES CUTE
iNuQTpIe chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
Uh oh... Mamma Kagome!
Seully chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
I'm so glad you updated again! :) Normally, I don't think of Jaken as an 'cute little fellow'... but this little guy sounds adorable. I'm guessing they're bound to each other now? I guess Kouga is slowly making his own little rag-tag group, isn't he?

Hehe, please update again soon!

Your Fan,

Seully
Princess Happy chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
I like it! Update as soon as possible! gihehehe :)
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
Ut-oh! What did Kagome do? I bet it's their mother :3
FeatherTreeForest chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
I'm just following along here, but I have no Idea what's going on. Hope I'm not the only one.
Blueberry Babe chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
Lol thanks.
Skyrere chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
daw-w-w! She has herself a baby Imp now... XD

Her own little subservient toad thing.

I wonder if it will come with it's own name. XD
demon's purity chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
whats so bad about touching the imp? is it like imprinting or something?
Zemmiphobia chapter 55 . 1/29/2012
Im thinking 'Mama' is probably three hundred pounds with teeth! :D Lol, great chapter, I can't wait for the next one.
Dusty-Evals chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the December 2011 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group /Feudal Association/

Our website is located here: